CHAPTER TEN

The next day was the day of the party. Everywhere everyone seemed so busy. It was a casual party for us, but a very important customer party for the Hotel people. I already hated everything because I knew I wasn't gonna go to the party. At least not to see Y/N and Jaebum together.

Yeah I hated seeing them together. Absolutely hated whenever that prick tried to get close to her. She'd be all awkward and weird and blushing, but I just...it just felt irritating to see her face like that for someone else.

I was losing it for sure, I kept saying to myself.

I came downstairs to casually just walk around the area or just go somewhere, when I saw her entering. Jackson and BamBam were jumping around her and she was with Jaebum. What the hell is that asshole doing?! Did he really take her arms and crossed them in his? Holy...Okay okay! Why do I care? They're dating. Obviously they've done more than this already. Hah! I should just...Aish!

I felt a sudden rush of anger which I knew could take a bad form, so I stormed out of there. I didn't want to see anymore. I realized I had walked way too much and got lost. It was some other part of the building. Aish how do I get out of here!

Releasing my frustration upon the ground, I sat on the seats nearby. It overlooked a beautiful garden. I was self-speculating when my phone rang up. I had a chat with my sister. She was so worried about me. It felt nice to be able to talk to her like a normal person after a long time. I was glad she was doing okay as she had also not taken the news of his death easily. He was her first love.

We had a good chat on the phone for awhile which took my tensions away and made me calm. As I had a calm mind, I tried to give reasons to myself to not think of these things and ruin what is going okay. I cannot ruin anything for these stupid feelings I'm having. Y/N is a nice woman. If she's happy with him then I guess...

My thoughts were shoved away when one of the staffs called my name. I recognized her. Ah it was one of Y/N's best friends, Amy.

"Sorry sir, but aren't you supposed to be in the other building?"

"Yeah I am. But as it turns out, I got lost."

"Oh okay I can take you there if you want."

"Okay."

She made me follow her through the garden and to a corridor.

"The next right will lead you to the pool. And then you know where to go."

"Yeah okay thank you, Amy."

"Oh welcome, but how did you know my name?"

"You're one of Y/N's besties aren't you?"

"Yes..."

"And you're the one who asked her that night if she was scoring, am I right?"

She bit her lips and a flash of guilt was clear on her face. Ahaa you're that one.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't know..."

"Hahah that's okay. Thanks for the help anyway."

"You're welcome, sir."

Saying so, we parted our ways. I went up straight to my room and laid back on the bed. I don't know for how long I stayed like that. Kyungsoo came in after a while.

"Chan, what the hell?"

"Eh?"

"Aren't you coming with us today?"

"Haven't Baek already told you guys that I'm not going?"

"Well yeah...but I thought you'd change your mind. Ah come on!"