CHAPTER SEVEN

I kept lying there thinking about last night. I couldn't shake her off. Maybe because she was the first person I was talking to so much and being in the company of for way more than just 2 minutes. Also, the hours that we both spent in the terrace sleeping off, were the best sleeping hours I've had in what felt like forever. I didn't have any nightmares nor did I wake up with anxiety. I had the best sleep in days.

I looked around the room. She had tidied up the whole place in a matter of minutes. Ah but what was that? She left her jacket here. Oh she must be feeling cold on her way back home. I jumped up from my bed and took the jacket. The pockets felt heavy. Her phone was inside.

Thinking for a long time that it was wrong to check someone's phone, I finally opened the swipe lock.

"Aish! She should have given more safety precautions to her private stuff."

The wallpaper on her phone was the selca of the three of them (she and her besties) on the Namsan Tower lock bridge. She looked so cute doing aegyo. I laughed at her buing-buing. I took the phone with me and went back to bed. I kept looking at her wallpaper for a long time until the phone rang and I was so startled that I threw the phone on the bed. The caller ID said it was Amy and it showed another picture of Y/N and her bestie doing aegyo with silly faces. I kept smiling at them. Pretty soon I realized the phone was still ringing so I picked it up.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Who are you and what have you done to my phone?" Someone screamed on the phone.

I was surprised at the sudden tone. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Calm down ma'am. This isn't my phone. The person who owns had left it here accidentally. I'll let her know when she comes."

"That is MY phone you have!"

"Is that...Is this...Wait are you, her?" Her voice was so cute on the phone that I couldn't help but smile. She was indeed angry and screaming, but the tone was still like an infant.

"I don't know what you mean by 'her'?"

"I'm the guy who's having fever because of you today. Any guesses?"

She seemed quiet for a while. "...Hello, um, Chanyeol?"

I laughed a bit as she said my name. I loved it when she said my name.

"...Yes?"

"Why do you have my phone?"

"You left it here."

"Okay. But why didn't you tell me that Amy texted and you replied her back?"

"Yah! I don't care if I haven't told you anything."

"But yet you spent the whole night with me?"

Okay true. But she was being irritating again.

"Yah! I have fever because of you!"

"There are medicines on the table. Just take them."

"I can't reach the table. Bring them here for me."

"Stop acting silly and get up!"

That bossy part of her is just so...Okay it's nothing anyways. And medicines? I don't give a damn about medicines. I'll have them if you give them to me.

"Hahah, see you around Y/N."

I hung up the phone. But I kept smiling even then. Pretty soon I drifted off to sleep again. Honestly, THIS was a miracle. I woke up around 11 and saw Baek lying on the couch. He saw me get up and asked me about last night. I just smiled.