Chapter 2: A Dangerous Game

The picture above is of Kyra summers Dad (Blake Summers)

******************************

A/N    

             Vote/Comment/Share

I'll try to update either every day or every other day

*******************************

*Zane's POV*

I put her down when we were in the kitchen and her father Blake looked at us and he muffled his laughter with his hand because the look on Kyra's face was in fact hilarious.

"What are you crazy kids doing?" Blake asked finally bursting into laughter.

 "We uh..."  Kyra started but at a loss for words.

"We were just having fun,"  I said a-matter-factly smirking at Kyra knowing it would make her blush like crazy.

"Ya dad what he said,"  she said blushing. God, she looks so cute when she blushes all the time.

*During supper*

We dig into the food her father has made and it tastes amazing. I finish eating and I see them taking their time so I excuse myself and go into my room and go onto my laptop and I find an email from one of my friends asking if I wanted to hang out this weekend and I said sure but is it ok if I brought a girl with me, I just met her today on the plane and of course he said it's fine. I just sat there on my bed smiling to myself and then I heard a faint knock on my bedroom door so I got up and opened my door to a beautiful Kyra, I wonder what she wanted.

"What may I have the pleasure of having you knock on my bedroom door, Beautiful?"  I asked smirking at her.

"I just came up here to ask you if you wanted a snack with me, maybe a little hunting in the woods for a little blood, because I don't know if I'm a vampire and well I have some abilities such as super speed like you and I also wanted to ask you if you were a vampire?"  she asked.

"Ok ok, calm down, um for one yes I am a vampire and I think you are one as well and sure I would love to go hunting for a snack in the woods but we would have to sneak out quietly but fast because I don't know if your dad knows of us as vampires, ya know?"  I half whispered in her ear tickling her and then I dragged her into my room and moved my laptop to my nightstand and slowly I placed her on the bed and leaning over her with both of my hands on either side of her shoulders.

"I need to ask you a question before we go hunting, would you the beautiful Kyra would like to go to a bonfire with me and a few of my friends?"  I asked seductively licking my lips.

"Yes Zane I would love to, where is this bonfire being held at?"  she asked.

"Like a block away from here in a park,"  I said.

*5 minutes later in the woods*

"Ok we are here in the woods and now it's simple, all you have to do is listen and pay attention to the sounds of a buck or doe and as soon as you know it you'll be sneaking and running towards it in no time," I said.

"Ok thanks Zane" she says as she listens very close to the sounds of nature and just like that she speeds forward and I lose her in the woods but then I ran to a hill and over it I look down the other side and there I see her wrestling a buck so I go down and I break its neck with a twist of my wrist and let it fall to the ground and I then looked at her with a smirk.

"Thanks, Zane but I think I could've handled it on my own,"  she said giggling.

"Well maybe next time I'll let you handle it,"  I said winking at her and I still had that smirk on my face. The woods is behind our house so all we had to walk through the back door. We walked back through the woods from where we came from and saw the house in sight.