Chapter 18: The Honeymoon And The Sex...

*Zane's POV*

We arrived at an island for our honeymoon. It was my personal island but now I share it with my beautiful new wife...my mate...my Kyra. I knew she would love it even before she saw it, She had always loved such beautiful things and places.

 I knew she would love it even before she saw it, She had always loved such beautiful things and places

Before I was born and I was in my mother's womb, my parents bought me this place...this island. They bought it for me so I could share it with my special someone when I got married. The only people who come to my island is the cleaners, the pool cleaners and my house cleaners.

Before we exited the jet, I blindfolded Kyra and held her bridal style until we got in front of the pool then I took the blindfold off and her mouth fell open. I quickly shut her mouth.

"We don't want any bugs to fly in ur mouth, do we now?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No we don't but wow this is amazing" she said as she went to go sit in one of the chairs. "How did you afford this, Zane?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"I didn't buy it" I stated.

She had a look on her face that told me she was indeed confused, so i started to explain how I got the island.

"Babe?" I asked grabbing her attention back to my face.

"Yes?" she answered.

"My parents bought me this island when I was a fetus in my mother's womb. She didn't care if she had a baby girl or a baby boy, all she cared about was that she should have bought this island for her baby. She wanted her baby to have something for a honeymoon for when he or she got old enough to get married" I explained to her.

Soon after I explained myself she had tears running down her face. I didn't know if she was sad or happy so I sat next to her and held her.

"Your parents would be so proud of you if they were with us right now. I don't know if they are still alive or if they are dead but either way they would be so happy of the man you had become. I'm happy of the man I had married so many hours before and if your sad because you miss them then don't be shy, you can cry on my shoulder" She said to me and my eyes shined brighter than they had ever had before.

"Thank you, Baby and what you said also goes to you as well. You can cry on my shoulder when ever you need to, also your parents would be happy of the woman you had become and I Love You for it" I said and I kissed her sweet lips.

She kissed back with so much need that I kissed her with so much enthusiasm.  She literally ripped my shirt off and its a good thing I bought new shirts and few days ago and i brought along the new shirts and old shirts. I guess when your a PREGNANT vampire you get some extra strength or something.

I went to her back and smoothly unzipped her zipper and she stood up and took it off and she put it to the side so we wouldn't break it or ruin in. She was naked underneath her wedding dress and I smirked at her while she unzipped my pants. I stood up and took off my pants and laid back down right next to her. She was laying on her back and I put my arm over her and brought her closer to me. I slowly kissed down her breasts and her stomach rubbing her pregnant belly softly.

I took my other hand and went in between her legs to her pussy and started rubbing her clit and she let out a moan of excitement. I smiled an open smile at her showing my teeth and fangs. I bite her neck and she moaned in pure pleasure and bliss. I sucked some of her blood and she tasted so sweet, I pulled my fangs out and licked the wound closed. I brought my wrist up to her mouth and her fangs extended, She bit into my wrist and pleasure soars through my body like the pleasure is arousing me and making me hard.

She sucked a little bit of blood out of me and she moaned telling me that I tasted as good as she did. She licked my wound closed as I had done to her and I started to kiss her lips, my hardness pressed up against her pussy because I was on top of her now. She felt amazing under me when I was aroused. I started to grind my cock on her pussy and she moaned louder each second that passed. I lifted myself off of her a little and put my fingers where her clit is and her hole and she was as wet for me as can be.

She arched her back and her breasts pressed into my chest. I took my hand away and slid my cock into her and she moaned and moaned with pleasure. I slid my cock in her then out of her going slowly at first so she could feel every bit of me inside her, She screamed for me to go faster so then I did.

She screamed my name as she moaned and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. We cummed together and the first thing I heard before I fell asleep beside was...

"I Love You Zane, don't ever leave me...Ever" she said then we both fell asleep with her fast asleep in my arms.