Chapter 11: The Possession Starts

*Chasity's POV*

"Tyler I'm going to hang out with Kyra and Zane!" I yelled a little too loudly.

"Okay!" he yelled in the same tone of voice I had used. I walked out to the new car that Zane bought for me on the first day I came here. I remembered the route Tyler and I used that day he took me to meet them for the first time. I drove to their house and I knocked on their door, a man I have never met before answered the door and I stood there confused.

"Uh hey is Zane and Kyra home?" I asked as I looked around him and into the house.

"Yes they are, I believe we haven't met before. My name is Blake and I'm Kyra's dad" he introduced as he let me into the house.

"I'm Chasity, I'm Tyler's new werewolf mate. I was over here once before but I think you were either at work or out somewhere" I said politely.

"They are upstairs in Zane's room, down the left hallway and first door on your right, Kyra's room is right across the hallway from his," he said with a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Blake," I said with a small smile. I head up the stairs and walked to the room that Blake said was Zane's room, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," they said in unison as if they were twins and I just giggled to myself at the thought.

I walked into his room and Kyra and Zane were sitting with their legs crisscrossed underneath their bodies. I looked at what they were doing and they were doing their math homework from yesterday. I smiled at them and asked if we all could hang out for a while.

"Sure we can hang out after we get out homework done," Zane said looking at me.    

*Later that evening*

A guy I didn't recognize came into Zane's room and immediately shook Zane's hand in some sort of secret handshake. "Hi I'm Chasity and I don't believe we have met before," I said as I walked towards this guy that seemed to be Zane's and Kyra's Friend.

"I'm Dean Winchester, its a pleasure to meet you, you must be Tyler's new wolf mate that I heard about from everyone," he said as smoothly as he could muster. I hear the door to the bedroom and I turned to look at who it was and there he stood...my mate...my Tyler.

Tyler stared at mine and Dean's hands that were still in a very firm handshake and Tyler's body started to shake with anger and jealousy...suddenly he ran towards us and stopped in front of me and took my hand from Dean's and took a few steps backward and brought me close to his chest in a protective and possessive stance.

"I don't want you to touch Dean, YOU ARE MINE...YOU ARE MY MATE" he said in a seductive possessive voice while whispering in my ear. I turned towards Tyler.

"Don't worry my mate, I don't want Dean, I'm in love with you and always will?" I said to reassure him. 

Tyler kissed my lips in front of Kyra, Zane, and Dean. He picked me up and spun me around in a circle like he was the happiest man in the world, kind of like how men propose married to a woman and she says yes kind of sense.

Ever since I met him, this is like one of many times I saw him smile. His smile has always made me melt and has always made my knees buckle under me, he made my knees weak every time he kissed me. When he kissed me in front of them just now it made me blush because I was never used to public displays of affection.

When I was a little wolf my parents rarely did public displays of affection. My parents died when I was 15 years old and now I'm 18 but today is my birthday so that means I stop aging technically. Vampires and werewolves are similar in a way, they both are immortal.  When I was 15 my parents were killed by vampires. Not all vampires are bad but some vampires despise werewolves.

I remember when the bad vampires killed my parents, they walked over to me and said 'You should be scared of us. You should run away from us after what we did to your parents. You should cower in a corner, But no, you stand there as if you can take us on. You stand there because you think you're stronger, you stand there like you have no fear at all. But you don't fear us, FEAR US LITTLE WOLF, FEAR US'. They did scare me though, I couldn't show I was afraid. I didn't know what they would have done to me...torture me? Hang me? Strangle me? Cut my throat? Break my neck?. Whatever they would do to me, I didn't want to know. It was my fault...I was there and I should've saved them but my body didn't want to move.

 I started to cry, I couldn't make them stop running down my face. Tyler lifted up my face with his hands and wiped my tears away.

"What's wrong little mate?" he asked with a little bit concern in his eyes.

"B..Bad m..memories of m..my parents...they died when I was 15 by some bad vampires" I cried into his shirt.     

"When my parents died, the bad vampires said 'You should be scared of us. You should run away from us after what we did to your parents. You should cower in a corner, But no, you stand there as if you can take us on. You stand there because you think you're stronger, you stand there like you have no fear at all. But you don't fear us, FEAR US LITTLE WOLF, FEAR US'. I was so scared but I couldn't show it because I was scared of what they would have done to me" I said crying harder, soaking Tyler's shirt with my tears.