Chapter 19: The Confession...

*The Next Morning At The Island*

*Zane's POV*

We slept through the night, yesterday and last night was really eventful. Again we had sex without a condom last night and it was blissful. Incidentally I forgot condoms because I had so much on my mind. It didn't matter though since she was already pregnant with my child, even though it was only a week or so ago since we first had unprotected sex accidently. The baby wouldn't be a accident though in my eyes but then again the baby wasn't planned. I decided on the baby names, if the baby is a boy then we should name him Blaze Kole Winchester and if the baby is a girl then we should name her Sandy April Winchester.

*An Hour Later*

Kyra woke up from her slumber and I leaned over a placed a kiss on her lips.

"Good Morning, Baby" I said with a smile.

"Good Morning" she mumbled into my chest.

I chuckled at her response and sat up. She began to sit up into a sitting position but I made her lay back down. I turned towards her while I laid on my side and put all my upper body weight on my elbows.

"I have a confession to make, Baby" I said

"What is it" she said to me leaning on her side facing me.

"Do you remember that day that Chasity, Tyler, Dean and the wedding planner were at your fathers house decorating? Then at the end of the night I drove us home and you woke up because you heard the shower running and you joined me and we had sex?" I asked in a nervous voice.

"Yes I remember and you weren't wearing a condom and I just got over my period and was ovulating. I already know what your going to say before you even say it, baby" she said smiling. "I know it was only a week or so ago since then but I think I might be pregnant!!!" she said smiling widely.

"I have some names picked out for the baby and I wanted to share them with you" I said smiling.

"Sure" she said.

"Well I was thinking, if the baby was a boy we could name him Blaze Kole Winchester and if the baby was a girl we could name her Sandy April Winchester" I said smiling widely.

"I LOVE THOSE NAMES!" she said yelling in excitement.    

*2 Hours Later*

We got into the pool completely naked and I couldn't help but stare at every inch of her body. She was ravishing, she looked almost to perfect to be here with me. I was in love with her. I would NEVER cheat on her or hurt her physically or with words. She walked around gracefully in the pool and she excited me yet again just like last night. I walked towards her and picked her up by her thighs and slid her on my cock yet again.

I was holding her by the thighs and then I walked until her back was to the wall inside the pool. I moved my hips back and forth and as soon as I knew it I was pounding her pussy hard and fast and she let of a huge set of moans. She loved it when I fucked her and fucked her good. She never complained, She also trusts me completely. I pumped my cock into her pussy, in and out, in and out and back in. Her moans only lifted my ego and my pace. Eventually I slowed down to give her and myself a break but then she screamed FASTER and I pumped faster. I picked her up out of the pool and laid her on the tile and I climbed out as well, She moaned as I rubbed her clit faster and faster, by this time my cock was out of her. I rubbed her clit more and then she squirted everywhere on me, her juices was warm. I climbed in between her legs and leaned down over her body and I kissed her lips softly at first the harder. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth, I slid my tounge into her mouth and massaged her tounge with my own and she moaned for the last time and she fell back to sleep.

My Sweet Angel...My Wife...My Mate...My Kyra was pregnant with my baby...