Chapter 9: Tyler's life

Sadly its the only pic of them together that I could find on the damned internet

*******************************

A/N

Vote/Comment/Share

*******************************

*Tyler's POV*

Hi, my name is Tyler and as you may or may not know I am a werewolf. I came from a werewolf coven or tribe and I'm like 200 yrs old. Werewolves and Vampires alike live for eternity unless they are killed, to kill a werewolf you need silver bullets, to kill a vampire you need to rip them apart and burn the pieces.

Killing a vampire isn't easy well I mean for a human it isn't easy. Killing a vampire for a werewolf couldn't get any easier, vampires are strong, yes but werewolves are stronger. A vampire and a werewolf can indeed mate or 'date' as you humans call it but for a werewolf or vampire its called being a mate.

On that night at the bonfire when I saw Kyra for the first time, she was so gorgeous and of course, I wanted her to be mine but rule #1 for a werewolf is don't steal your friends mate. But I have reason to that Zane will treat her right and always protect her you know but I WANTED TO PROTECT HER. It wasn't fair, but from the day I was a pup my mother taught me manners and what was right and what was wrong and stealing her from Zane was indeed wrong.

My parents didn't see me grow up from being a pup to being an alpha. I think they would have been proud. I just hope someday I find my mate.

*A Few Days Later At School*

I drove to school in my dad's old pickup truck and I parked it, I walked towards the school and into the doors and right away I take a whiff of the air but today there was something different about it. I smelt something good and sweet and made my mouth water, and no if you're thinking its food then your wrong. I searched the people to see where the lovely smell was coming from and as soon as the people parted a path, her scent of strawberries came full force towards me and felt like I was slapped right smack in the face.

She was by her locker and she was a new wolf, and I hadn't seen her around here before. I walked towards her and leaned against another locker right next to her and she looked right into my eyes and right then and there I knew that finally, I have found my little mate but I had a hint that she didn't know she was...yet. "Hello little wolf, I don't believe I had the pleasure of meeting such a beautiful yet graceful wolf such as yourself," I said smoothly while still looking at her eyes with such intensity. "Well well well hello there my Mate, I was wondering if you were gonna come look for me or if I had to come here myself," she said looking me over. So just when I thought she didn't know we were mates, she knew all along, damn my little wolf is smart and beautiful.

"So what's your name, Little Wolf?"  I asked curiously. 

"My name is Chasity Cullen, Mr. Alpha, and what might your name be?"  she asked in a showing teeth kind of smirk.

"My name is Tyler Desty," I said grinning.

I bowed and kissed her knuckles and grabbed her books from her arms, then I looked at her schedule and saw she had all my classes and then I grabbed her hand with my other hand that wasn't holding her books and we went to our class. Throughout the day I couldn't stop looking at her...my Chasity...my little wolf...my mate.