Chapter 10: Tyler introduces Chasity

In the picture above is the pool that Tyler has in the book

**********************************

A/N

Vote/Comment/Share

**********************************

*Tyler's POV*

After school, we drove home which is my house by the way. When we reached the house I showed her around and it wasn't really a mansion but it was slightly bigger than a normal house.

 When we reached the house I showed her around and it wasn't really a mansion but it was slightly bigger than a normal house

The top picture is of my living room and the bottom pic is of my bar

The top picture is of my living room and the bottom pic is of my bar. I'm now going to show you my bedroom that I'm gonna be sharing with Chasity.

After we got home, we put our backpacks in the master bedroom on the chair and then we went back downstairs and I gave her a tour of the house and by the end of the tour, she was in awe

After we got home, we put our backpacks in the master bedroom on the chair and then we went back downstairs and I gave her a tour of the house and by the end of the tour, she was in awe. We left the house and drove over to Kyra's, Zane's, and Kyra's dad's house and I knocked on the door when we got there. Zane opened the door and engulfed me in a hug and we did our secret handshake. He noticed a girl right beside me.

"Hello I am Zane and this beautiful girl right next to me is Kyra," Zane said politely to Chasity.

"This is Chasity my new little wolf mate that I met at school today, she just moved here," I said with a smile.

After I introduced them to her and vice versa, Kyra took Chasity's hand and they giggled on their way up to Kyra's room, I looked back to Zane.

"That went extremely well," I said smirking at myself. Zane invited me in since I was still standing outside and we had a chance to talk.

*A Few Hours Later*

*Chasity's POV*

"Well man it was great seeing you again"  I heard Tyler say as I and Kyra walked down the stairs.

"I guess me and Tyler are leaving now,"  I said to Kyra.

"Ya I guess,"  Kyra said a little sad.

"Don't be sad, it definitely won't be the last time we see each other?" I said giggling and she giggled too. 

I exit their house and very anxious to go home with Tyler. As he drives me and himself home I look out at the scenery and it looks amazing. I've never been to this place before so I'm highly curious about everything around me. Tyler turns to look at Chasity (me) but I don't notice because I continued to stare in complete awe as we enter our driveway.

I slowly opened the door to the car but Tyler ran around the car and opened the car door for me. As I got out I smiled at him and when he shut the door he picked me up bridal style and I giggled as we reached the house and I turned the doorknob to the house and pushed it open. He set me back on my feet and I poked his chest while being playful and I ran up the stairs and to the master bedroom.

I fell on the bed and he climbed over me and put his body between my legs and I suddenly started blushing. So I tried to crawl away from him and I turned back to him and stuck my tongue out at him. He caught me in his arms once again and he started to tickle me and I started to giggle once again.

He laid me on the bed and resumed his position between my legs, he then bent over my figure and kissed me first on my neck, then on my cheeks, then finally on my lips. I respond to his kiss instantly and he pulled back and I started to whimper not because of pain or pleasure but because of the heat that disappeared when we backed away from me.

I got up and rolled him over so he was on his back, I motioned for him to sit and then I took off his shirt and immediately I saw abs. I bent over him and slowly started to kiss every part of his chest that he gave me access to. I moved back farther and started to unbutton and unzip his jeans and then I smoothly slide them off followed by his underwear.

*Tyler's POV*     

My mate slowly unbuttons and unzips my pants and slides them off smoothly and my underwear. She looks into my eyes and puts her mouth over my cock and she then starts to give me a hand job combined with a blowjob. I moan so lowly feeling tingles in my body as my mate sucks me off.

She looks at me and gets up and lays on top of me still fully clothed while I am naked in all my glory. I roll her over so that she is under me, and she fits like a puzzle piece in the correct place. I motion her to sit as I get off her so I can stand, She sits and I pull off her shirt and then I lightly push her down and I begin to unbutton and unzip her pants as she did to me.

I pull them down and my fingers catch the hem of her panties and pull them off with it. I then throw her panties and jeans to the floor, I turned her over so she now laid on her stomach and I grabbed her hips and pulled up on her waist so she was on her hands and knees.

 I got in between her legs, slowly taking in her beautiful body with my eyes. I leaned over towards the nightstand on the right side of the bed and get a condom out and put it on, my thick cock slides into her tight pussy and I began to move back and forth with my hips.

I heard her let out a few moans and then she arched her back and leaned back into me and she took my cock fully until her ass was lined up with my belly button. She leaned forward again and then back again and she was pumping my cock into herself so at the moment I knelt on the bed and stayed still until she stopped.

I resumed to make love to my little wolf mate until we were both breathless and tired, at the end we cummed at the same time and at this moment on I knew she was going to be my forever mate...my forever little wolf...my Chasity.