Chapter 3: An Unexpected Surprise

The picture above is what Tyler Desty looks like

********************************

A/N

                 Vote/Comment/Share

Please, it would help me a lot and it will probably make the book more fun if you guys like and comment. I would like your comments um you can comment and make suggestions on how I could make my book better. it's my first time writing a book and I'm a bit scared because no one is commenting or liking my book so idk if you guys like what I am writing.

Love ya guys and as I said before like and comment and keep reading as I post more. but tbh idk if I'll get to update tomorrow on Thursday because I'm a little busy but I will try later on that night and maybe update some in the morning if I can get up early enough before I leave the house.

thanks and love ya guys

******************************

*Tyler's POV*

I took this beautiful girls hand and I bowed and kissed her knuckles.

"Hello beautiful, my name is Tyler Desty and I am one of Zane's many friends but I'm the handsome one,"  I said winking at her.

"Nice to meet you Tyler, I am Kyra Summers and so far I'm also one of his friends but I have a feeling that soon it will probably turn into something more,"  she said blushing.

"So, in reality, your looking for a MATE hmm?"  I asked her.

"What's a mate?"  she asked me.

"A mate is like a boyfriend but more intimate and is more along the lines of forever," I said smiling widely.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm looking for" she smirked at me.

'Hmm well she certainly is beautiful and we both are looking for the same things' I thought in my head. Zane turns to look at me, and I'm entirely certain that he read my thoughts as usual. 'You won't put a hand on her or take her away from me, SHE'S MINE' he thought back in my head. 'May the best man win her heart than' I thought back in my head smirking. With that, I walk away and head to where our other friends were at. Even at a distance, I could hear him scowl at me and I just chuckle at his immaturity.

*Dean's POV*

I look over and saw my brother Zane Winchester and a female drive up to the bonfire and laughed and used my vampire speed and I was over there in no time. This girl must be my brothers because I could smell him on her as if it was some kind of wolfy claim on her, but in all truth, we all are vampires except Tyler Desty. Tyler Desty is a werewolf and he hasn't mated with anyone yet so if he were to try to steal this girl from Zane then I probably wouldn't blame him for trying.

"Hello beautiful girl," I said as I bowed and kissed her knuckles with a devilish smirk.

"Hi my name is Kyra Summers,"  she said as she blushed redder than ever before.

I drape my arm over her shoulders and walked her over to the coolers to get her a drink.

"So what can I get you, Kyra, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, A Coke, A Pepsi, A Mountain Dew, A water, A Root beer?" I asked being polite and gentlemanly.

"A Rootbeer, please sir, sorry you uh never told me your name," she said shyly.

"Oh, how rude of me, I am Dean Winchester, Zane Winchester's older brother,"  I said smirking.

"O...Oh I..I d..didn't k..know y..you a..are Z...Zane's o...older b..brother" she stuttered.

"You seem suddenly nervous around me...why?" I asked her looking into her eyes for the truth.

"Well uh it seems that I like Zane but also that I like older guys as well,"  she said innocently.

'Well this is intriguing, she likes Zane but yet she likes older guys like me, yet I wonder who she shall choose in the end...Me or My Brother Zane' I thought. Immediately I felt Zane in my head listening to my thoughts. I looked at my brother and saw a concerned look in his eyes almost as if he loves this girl Kyra so much and is afraid to lose her.

'Don't look so concerned brother, she is my type but she is yours and no one is gonna take her away not even if they tried' I thought to him in his mind and with that, he nodded to me saying I'm right.