Chapter 12: The Marriage Proposal

*The white wolf is Chasity in wolf form and the black wolf is Tyler in wolf form*

                                   *A Few Months Later*

Chasity on fire^

*Tyler's POV*

Chasity and I started to drive over to the house where Zane and Kyra live with Blake. We received a call from them saying it was important and to come over immediately.

*At their house*

When we arrived at the house, we saw them out on the lawn waiting for us. We soon got out of the car and it was so hot outside and you could say you were melting and people actually believed you. Zane, Kyra and Chasity and I went into the air-conditioned house and we all breathed in the air with relief. While Zane was holding onto Kyra's hand and I was holding onto Chasity's hand, Zane lead Kyra to a love seat between the two stairwells.

Zane suddenly got down on one knee and we all gasp with shock.

"Will you, Kyra Rose Summers, marry me? I will cherish you, spoil you and I will always love you until no end" he said as he proposed to Kyra.

"YES!!! Zane Michael Winchester, I will Marry you" Kyra said as she stood up from the love seat and kissed Zane on the lips.

We all walked into the kitchen and saw that Blake cooked a whole feast, no wonder why my mouth was watering earlier. At a spot at the table on the far left side was Dean then next to him sat Zane and right beside Zane sat his fiancée Kyra, then right next to Kyra sat her father Blake. On the far right side of the table, my beautiful little wolf mate sat and I am next to her then right next to me on my other side there was a woman there that I have never met before. I turned to her. "Hello ma'am, I don't believe we have never met before, my name is Tyler Desty and I am a werewolf," I said confidently.

"Hello Tyler, my name is Lilith and I am Kyra's long-lost sister," she said with a smirk in my direction, Chasity noticed and she got so jealous and mad that she literally had flames coming off her body. I went to go get the fire extinguisher and pointed it at my little wolf.

"Put out your fire or I'm going to have to spray you with this and ruin your new dress," I said with a frown and I was very confused because I have never seen that before. She absorbed her flames that were surrounding her body and in a blink of an eye it was gone, and front that moment I knew that when we arrived back home...I knew we would have to talk about what happened sooner or later. MY LITTLE WOLF...MY MATE...MY CHASITY BECAME A FLAMING WOLF...and I loved it.    

*An Hour Later*

Chasity and I were now at home and it had been a long and tiring day. We walked to our room that we shared together and she started to take her clothes off in front of me, She wasn't shy about me seeing her undress and me seeing her body because I've seen it when we had sex multiple times a week. 'Raging sexual wolf hormones' I laughed to myself. She overheard me laugh and turned towards me in all her naked glory.

"What are you laughing at over there in that head of yours?" she asked with a lot of curiosity. "I was just thinking about how you're not shy or scared about getting undressed in front of me because we have sex multiple times a week because of our 'raging sexual wolf hormones'" I said as I did air quotations with my fingers around the words 'raging sexual wolf hormones'.

She slowly walked towards me and I knew what she wanted and I knew she always gets what she wants...she wanted me...she wanted sex and I just about knew all her weak spots and before I knew it she was howling at the moon and so was I in our wolf forms.

she wanted sex and I just about knew all her weak spots and before I knew it she was howling at the moon and so was I in our wolf forms

Kyra's Wedding Dress^

Zane's Suit For The Wedding^