Chapter 4: Romancing Me up, Are You?

Obviously, the picture above is what Dean Winchester from the tv show of supernatural and from the book.

****************************

A/N

Vote/Comment/Share

****************************

*Kyra's POV*

We arrived at the bonfire and one of Zane's friends came over and his name is Tyler, he looked at me with so much intensity and a wave of possession fell off him and almost immediately I could tell he wasn't a vampire like the rest of us. He is a werewolf and a possessive one at that, he was playing a dangerous game though because I knew somehow deep within me that Zane is my mate and that we are supposed to be together. I could also tell that Tyler also wanted me and somehow I know that Zane knows it as well but I couldn't help the excitement that 2 guys were currently fighting over me but it wasn't physical fighting it was like in the mind. Somehow I could tell but I wasn't entirely sure why they would fight over me.

"Hey, Zane I got to go to the bathroom, okay?" I said to him when I ran over to him.

"Okay, love," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I walk over to one of the buildings in the park and it was the bathroom and after I get done I go to wash my hands but I jump suddenly because I see Dean leaning on the wall inside the bathroom. I walk to the sink and turn on the water and rinsed my hands and when I reached for the soap he swiftly walked over to me and put me against the wall with his body to mine.

"What are you doing here Dean?" I asked in a low whisper.

"I can't stand it to be away from you, I knew from the first time I saw you today I knew you were Zane's but I want you so bad,"  he said in a low husky voice. The way he said this in his low husky voice made me want to submit to him and let him kiss me but I don't know what between me and Zane yet.

"Can I kiss you, beautiful Kyra?"  he asked in his low husky voice again.

"I want you to kiss me when you talk to me with your husky voice but I wanna ask you this...what about Zane?"  I asked seductively.

"What about him, love?"  he asked me. He started kissing my neck in high hopes that in that moment I won't think about Zane and yes for a minute I didn't think of him and just enjoyed the moment with Dean. I held Dean's face up so I could see into his eyes and I saw a glimmer of love in his eyes and that was enough and I moved forward and pressed my lips to his and he responded quickly to my kiss and in that moment our lips were moving together like playing a song on the piano. The kiss was soft and his mouth tasted like strawberries with a hint of chocolate.

He picked up my thighs and without a second thought I wrapped my legs around his waist and I kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobe and it sent a shiver of pleasure through him and I giggled.

"Romancing me up, are you Kyra?"  he asked smirking.

"You started this remember Dean," I said kissing his lips again blushing and winking at him.

"Indeed I did start this but I don't see you stopping it even though you care so much about my little brother and your beloved Zane,"  he said with a smile. At that second I knew he was right and I didn't know what Zane would do if he did find out and that scared me, I mean I don't think he is violent but I'm sure he would be pissed and that he probably won't forgive me right away if he found out by his older brother or out by himself.

"Promise me you won't tell him, Dean,"  I said practically begging him.

"I promise you that I won't tell him if you make out with me right now and come to visit me every month,"  he said. "Okay," I said

We started making out again but this time the heat when he touched me, it was like I was on fire. I just met him tonight but it was like he already knew my body more than I did and it felt great and amazing just like sex but it wasn't sex, of course, it was only touching yet it felt so different than when Zane touched me and kissed me. Dean knew how to please me and it was amazing when we are alone but also scared me because like what happens if we walked out of this bathroom and we accidentally sat next to each other and you know like touched me in all the right places and like maybe he wouldn't even care who was watching. I got out of his grasp and went to go finish washing my hands. Then I walked out of the bathroom and towards Zane right next to the bonfire fire pit and Dean sat across from me and stared at me now and then.

*Deans POV*

I sat across from her and started staring at her now and then and every time I go to look at her she is always looking at my brother Zane. What does he have that I don't? Well besides her, he has her and I don't and that irritates me because even though I just met her, I feel like I love her but sadly I can't have her. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize what time it was and that I noticed that they were starting to get up and leave and go home, I didn't want her to leave with him but I had to let her go.