Chapter 7: Feelings For Kyra

A/N

Vote/Comment/Share

*****************************

*Kyra's POV*

We had sex, I can't believe it felt so good, it was my first time and to be honest at first I was scared but as soon as we started I felt that I knew I could trust him. By the end, I could tell he was experienced, but in a way I was glad and In another way, I was confused and worried. At the end of it, I kept thinking like, how many women did he fuck to get this experienced? Did he always wear condoms like with the other girls?

I pushed those thoughts from my head and looked up at him and he gave me this sexy smirk but with his perfect teeth showing, and immediately it made me wet...again. I created a trail with my fingertips on his chest and then suddenly before I knew it I was kissing his chest and I smiled up at him with need in my eyes. He saw the glimmer of need in my eyes and he quickly he rolled over on top of me and kissed me hard on the lips and I moaned because it felt so good.

*Zane's POV*

  Kyra looked up at me while she trailed her fingertip and her lips on my chest, she has so much need and desire in them I couldn't resist her. I rolled over onto her with my hands on either side of her and I leaned down and kissed her sweet lips hard until we were breathing heavy and gasping for air. She glanced at me and I at first didn't know her intentions until it was too late and she sat on top of me on my cock and she started grinding in slow circles and instantly I was hard and she felt my hardness, she blushed.

At that moment we had sex for the second time in that night

"Wow, Zane. You're completely amazing" she said smiling.

"You're amazing too, my love,"  I said with a huge smile on my face.

With that said we fell asleep until morning.

*The Next Morning*

We soon woke up with a banging on my door by Kyra's father Blake and I looked on the nightstand to the alarm clock and it reads 9:00 am and turns out we were an hour late for school. I grumbled as I kissed her on the lips to wake her up, she woke up with a confused look on her face.

"What happened," she asked confused.

"Your father banged on the door saying we are late for school by an hour and that we overslept. He said he needed to talk to us either when we get dressed and get downstairs or when we get home. I'm guessing he wants to talk to us about how when he went to wake both of us up and you weren't in your bed sleeping but you were with me" I said with a devilish grin on my face. 

She slowly gets out of the bed and she puts her clothes back on and walks back to her room and I'm assuming by this time her dad went downstairs or to his room on the other part of the house. We both get dressed in a matter of seconds and we head downstairs and we see her dad in the kitchen cleaning up.

"Where were you when I went to wake you up this morning because you both are extremely late for school?" he asked tapping his foot on the cold tiles of the kitchen floor.

"We were doing homework until late last night and I guess we just fell asleep in his bed because we were so tired and all studying for our classes," I said convincingly.

"Hmm ok well off to school than for the both of you," he said with a shooing motion with his hands.

*At School*

We arrived pretty late to school and we went into the office and got a late pass for each of us. It was already the 2nd hour and my brother is in that class.

*Deans POV*

I haven't hung out with Tyler or Kyra or Zane since the bonfire and they weren't in 1st hour and I was curious to why they didn't show up and now its the middle of 2nd hour and they finally walk in with there late passes in their hand. What ticked me off was 1. They were holding hands  2. They sit next to each other in every class  3. I could smell the scent of sex off of them from a mile away. I wish I had a mate like Kyra too but sadly I don't, Maybe I'm just jealous, I don't know but I could see red in my eyes and that's how mad I was. My brother Zane sensed my emotions and turned towards me and started a conversation in my head so no one else could hear.

'Brother, what's wrong?'  he asked in my thoughts.

'Oh nothing Brother, but do you remember when I said don't worry I don't want your girl?'  I said through clenched teeth in my mind.

'Yes I remember, why?'  he said in my thoughts.

'Well I thought I didn't want her until we had a discussion in the bathroom and I asked if she was alright, but I felt like I needed her like really needed her and really loved her'  I said in my mind. I saw that he clenched his hands into fists and his knuckles turned white and by this point, I knew he was furious.

'You cant have her! She is mine!'  he yelled in my thoughts instantly giving me a roaring migraine. Suddenly I felt Kyra in my thoughts as well. '

I'm not yours and I'm not ever going to be yours Dean'  she said angrily in my thoughts.

'I know you guys but I just always wanted a mate like who my brother has now, someone exactly like you Kyra'  I thought in my mind.

I blocked them from my mind and started to pay attention to the teacher. Soon after that the bell rang and for the rest of the day nothing was said between Zane, Kyra and I. The rest of school periods went past in a blur and pretty much in the classes all I could think of was her...Kyra. Sure I knew from the first time I saw her, I knew I was totally in love with her eyes, her body, the way she walks, and the way she talks but I knew that as long as Zane was in the way I knew I could never have her.