Chapter 21: The Baby, She's Growing Too Fast...

*4 Months Later After Sandy Was Born*

It's been 4 months since Sandy April Winchester was born. She has special powers just like her parents Zane and Kyra, but she has different powers. She could turn invisible, and so far she could fly. Nobody knows of her powers, not her dad, not her mom not even their friends or their parents. Oh and with one touch she could show you her memories from her past if she wanted to. Sandy may only be 4 months old but she is a lil vampire girl and she is growing very fast.

She started to speak small words when she was 3 months old. Now since she is 4 months old she can speak full sentences on her own. She is a very spoiled baby, anything she asks for...she gets, just like her mom. She loves bedtime stories and sometimes if she feels like it, she reads bedtime stories to her mom and dad.

She is a very quick learner, her parents would've put her in 1st grade because of how smart she is but they said she was too young and they said that was unusual for a normal child of her age. The teachers and kids at school are humans so they didn't know she is a vampire like the rest of her family.

"Sandy's POV"

Hello my name is Sandy April Winchester and I am 4 months old. I know that for a 4 month old that they don't talk but I do. As you may or may not know, I'm a lil vampire baby girl. My mommy and daddy say that I'm practically a genus but so far I don't think so. I ask for many things like ice cream and toys and food. I know that you may have fallen for my cuteness and thats okay. I like to smile and giggle, my mommy and daddy tickle me and i laugh a lot.

Last month I found out I had cool abilities. Last month I was 3 months old. I make goofy faces and people laugh, I like to make people laugh.

*Back To The Book*

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes, Sandy?" mommy asked.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure honey" she said.

"If I am 4 months old then how do I know how to talk?" I asked curiously

"Honey, your a very special girl. Your not a normal girl, your a vampire...well a half vampire and a half human" she said.

"Just like you?" I asked.

"Yes baby just like me, when I was little like you are now I was the same as you. I started to talk when I was 3 months old but as for school it was different, they let my into 1st grade when I was only 4 months old. At 4 months old I could speak full sentences like you can now" she said.

I shrugged my lil shoulders and walked to my room. I decided to take a nap because I was a little sleepy.

*2 Hours Later*

I woke up with a yawn and I got out of my baby bed and I had to go potty. I went to the potty and climbed up on the little stairs that lead up to the bathroom sink and I went to wash my germies away. I walked into the kitchen because it was now lunchtime and I helped my mommy make chocolate chip pancakes. After the pancakes were done I ran up the stairs to mommy's and daddy's room to get daddy for lunch.

"Daddy, mommy and I made chocolate chippy pancakeys" I said in my cute voice.

"Okay sweet pea, I will be down in a second" he said while he kissed my forehead.

I ran down the stairs and I almost fell until I caught myself by holding onto the railing. Once I got down the stairs I skipped to the kitchen.

"Hey mommy?" I asked.

"Yes baby?" she asked.

"I Love You" I said smiling.

"I Love You too baby girl" she said.