Chapter 17: The Love Was Too Much For Her...

*The Next Day*

*Zane's POV*

I kept thinking about last night and how we had sex. 'I didn't wear a condom' I said in my head. I saw Kyra come back into the bedroom with a glass of water. She doesn't know...or does she? I hope she wants a child because we just might get one in 9 months. Is she going to hate me because I probably got her pregnant? Well even if she was pregnant I just the baby is a little vampire girl.

Kyra walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my lips. I swept her into my arms as well and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance so my tongue could massage hers as we French kissed.

*The Wedding Day* 

Kyra's And Zane's Wedding Rings^

The Wedding isle^

*Kyra's POV*

It was an hour before the wedding, Chasity and I were in my old room trying to get me ready. I had to put on my Royal Blue wedding dress, get my make up done and get my hair done. I had to look amazing today, I mean for Zane I looked amazing no matter what I looked like or wore. He was mine and I was his. After the wedding and the reception, Zane and I are going to have sex constantly on our honeymoon.

I put my dress on and sit in a chair so Chasity can do my makeup and my hair.

*An Hour Later*

Chasity walked down the aisle and stood to one side while my soon to be husband stood on the other. My dad and I started to walk down the aisle and the wedding theme song started to play. Once we reached the front my dad gave me away to my fiancé. Zane took my hands in his and we turned to the side so everyone, family and cousins and such, could see us more. A few tears slid down my face but not in sadness or fright but in happiness. I looked into Zane's eyes and I immediately saw love and affection, and I blushed.

We said 'I DO', we kissed until we were breathless and then we were married. Everyone went to the reception and Zane and I went upstairs to take off our clothes and we had quickie sex softly so no one would hear us. 

*30 minutes Later* 

We got done and we redressed, We walked down the stairs to join the others and they seem like they were to busy chatting and didn't notice the Bride and Groom were gone for 30 minutes. There was a song on and I wanted to dance so I whispered into Zane's ear.

"Babe, I want to dance. Will you dance with me, please?" I asked ever so nicely.

"Sure baby, I would love to dance with you," He said with a smile.

We started to dance and everyone created a circle around us so we had the middle of the dance floor and that was called the bride and grooms first dance together. We danced for 3 songs and after the first song everyone joined in to dance with us. I had a lot of fun today.

Soon after I was tired of dancing and of the wedding that Zane, my new husband, picked me up bridal style and put me in the limo and we were off to Zane's private airport to go to our honeymoon destination. On the private jet, I fell asleep until we started to land and then I woke up from a deep slumber, anxious for the honeymoon to start.