Chapter 5: The Talk

Kyra and Zane making out in the gif above

**********************************

A/N

Vote/Comment/Share

**********************************

*Zane's POV*

**Skip To Tuesday- First Day Of School**

We arrived at home late last night and this morning we fell asleep in my bed. Last night she confused me because after she told me she was going to the bathroom and I said okay but when she walked out of the bathroom, my older brother was right behind her. Suddenly I felt her stir beside me and I looked down and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Hey,"  she said sleepily.

"Hey, love,"  I said.

"We have to talk, Kyra,"  I said.

"About what?"  she asked confused.

"When you came out of the bathroom at the bonfire I saw my brother Dean following you out of the woman's bathroom, Why was he I there with you?"  I asked her directly.

"He said he needed to talk to me I guess, he said that he called for me from outside the bathroom and when I didn't hear him or answer him he decided to come and check up on me to see if I was okay" she lied.

"Oh okay because you were in there for a long time with him and I was curious to why he was there but ya now I know and I don't need to worry," I said smiling.

We get out of bed and she went across the hall to her bedroom to freshen up and to change her clothes. We walked down the stairs while holding hands and walked into the kitchen and we notice that Blake (Kyra's dad) made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast because I and Kyra had our first day of school today. To be honest, I was excited because I heard my friends are gonna be at school as well so ya that's pretty exciting, our school stuff is already in our lockers.

We scarfed the pancakes down like there was no tomorrow, they were really good. After we got done with that we walked out the front door and to our convertibles and then we drove to school, Kyra followed after me because she didn't know where the school was.

When we got to school, we looked for the main office together while we held hands and once we walked into the office we got our school schedules. The whole day I walked her to all her classes and at the end of classes, I waited outside the rooms for her. At the end of the day we both drove home and of course, she followed me home because she didn't know the route yet. When we arrived home we both got out of our cars and walked up the stairs and tonight we did our homework in my room just in case she or I needed any help with it. School for me was particularly easy for me.

We got done with our homework at the same time so I was thinking a little playtime for me and her. I crawled over to her and laid her down on the bed and got in between her legs as I leaned down over her to kiss her neck and I hear her moan as I feel like she doesn't want me to stop so I kiss up her neck and I see that her eyes are closed, I kiss her lips and her cheeks. As I kiss her face I hear her moan a second time and I smile as I kiss down her neck again and to the neckline of her shirt and then I kiss in between her breasts and slowly drawing a line down her shirt with my tongue but that's where I stop, slowly teasing her.

"That's not fair Zane, you cant do that," she said pouting with her bottom lip out.

"Awww your so cute when you pout," I said snickering. She got mad at me and pushed me off and she sat up and then she walked out of my room and I just chuckled.