Upcoming Travels

*Jaz's pov*

I followed Justin to the living room. Everyone from his team was seated around the room. "Alright people! So, my Hope tour (a/n made up. Just run with it.) starts in couple of months so we need to start planning, auditioning dancers, dance routines, all that." Justin said, getting the ball rolling. Scooter nodded, writing stuff down. I just sat there thinking, he's leaving again. All I want is my family to stay but they always say one thing and do another. On that note I got up and left to my room. Everybody was too busy discussing the tour to notice my absence. Throwing myself on my bed, I cried. Tears just kept coming and voices in my head were saying things like no-one cares about you, you're a worthless piece of shit, Justin doesn't love you just like everybody else and so on.

*Justin's pov*

Finally, that's done. Now, where did that sister of mine go?

Jazs pov

I walked in to my bathroom looking in the mirror. What I saw, I hated. I spotted my razor. Setting it on my wrist, I took a deep breath and press down but before I could it was taken from me. "Why Jaz? Why would you consider doing this to yourself?" Justin spoke up from behind me, hugging me to him protectively. "I'm worthless," I sobbed into my brothers shirt, "You all leave at one point or another. You're going on tour soon. I can't deal with that. I need even just one of you to stay. I need to know you guys really do care." Justin dropped his head on my shoulder, taking a deep breath. "Jaz," he began, "you're not worthless. Far from it. As for people 'leaving' you, well, that isn't true. A girl as amazing as you shouldn't feel like this. I'm sorry."

*Justin's pov*

What Jazmyn said put a knife through my heart. That's when I had an idea. "Scooter!" I yelled, "Can you please come here?" A minute later Scooter came in. "Yeah?" he asked. I thought my words through before speaking.  Finally I said, "Is it possible for Jaz to come with us on tour? I could ask Jenny to tutor her." I heard my dad speak from behind me. "Jaz if you want to go with him that's fine. Chelsey and I know you miss him whenever he's away." We all looked to Scooter for a reply. Sighing, he answered, "She can come." We all cheered, happy with the outcome.