The Rehab Center

*Jaz's pov*

I packed my stuff for the rehab center. I'm leaving my laptop with Justin though. The only device I'm allowed is my phone. I can only go on tumblr though as it is a community of people who are in similar situations like mine. That's okay. I don't mind. Just then Justin came in. "You ready?" he asked me quietly. I nodded, afraid that if I spoke I might cry. Justin grabbed my bags, heading to the car.

*Later*

Justin pulled up to the rehab center. "Well," he said, "this is it. See you soon kiddo." I nodded, gathering my things and heading inside. I waved as I walked in. I didn't have to turn around to know my brother was waving back. Inside I was greeted by Dr. Sanchez, my therapist for my time here. "Hello Jazmyn. You know me. I'm Dr. Sanchez, your therapist." I nodded my head in understanding. She continued. "You'll be here for about three or four months as your depression is very mild." I replied, "Okay. Can you please show me where my room is?" She nodded, gesturing for me to follow.

My room was pretty plain. A desk, chair, bed and a wardrobe for my clothes. The walls were a lavender purple. That put a smile on my face. Setting my bags and guitar case down, I sat on my bed.  Dr. Sanchez left me to get settled, saying my sessions with her start tomorrow.

*2 months later*

"So all this started because you were receiving hate online, correct?" Dr. Sanchez began. "Yes," I answered, "As you probably know, that's what comes with my lifestyle as a celebrity's sister. It was just becoming too much." My session today 2 months after I was admitted was progressing nicely. We are now finding ways to deal with hate. 

"Jaz," she said, "when you see hate what is your initial reaction?" I thought for a moment. Finally I answered. "My initial reaction is usually one of anger that quickly turns into sadness. The beliebers are a part of our family. When they do stuff like this it hurts all of us, especially Justin. So for them to hate on me is basically saying 'I don't support Justin or what makes him happy.'"

Dr.  Sanchez listened intently, nodding her head at times. Finally she said, "Well Jazmyn, here's my idea. When you see hate think of all the nice things people say. I mean, you are very beautiful, very talented and smart and most importantly, selfless. It breaks my heart that you get bullied like this." I nodded a thank you to her, blushing a bit. That ended our session for the day.