She's Beautiful

*Justin's pov*

Jaz hasn't been herself lately. She's been distant a lot the past few days. All I hear is the sound of her guitar. Suddenly I heard her voice.

Ahh, hey honey
Whatcha doing out in the cold?
Hey honey
With nobody to hold

You miss her so bad
And you think 'she's beautiful'
You wish she knew that
But you still think 'she's beautiful'

She left this world too soon
By her own hand
She left this world too soon
Wishing people would understand

You miss her so bad
And you think 'she's beautiful'
You wish she knew that
But you still think 'she's beautiful'

November came and went
And all you did was cry
Till all your tears were spent
You miss her, don't lie

You miss her so bad
And you think 'she's beautiful'
You wish she knew that
But you still think 'she's beautiful'

Hey, yeah~~
Ohhh~~
She's beautiful~~~~

I walked in to Jaz's room and said, "Nice work." Looking at me for the first time in a few days she replied, "Thanks. It's called She's Beautiful." I sat next to her on the bed. "What's it about?" I asked. Sighing, Jaz put her guitar away. "It's about a friend of mine from Toronto." She paused. "She committed suicide exactly a year ago. Her parents put so much stress on her about school and she never told anyone. This song is for her." 

Tears of sadness streaked her cheeks. "Jaz this isn't your fault." I said in an attempt to soothe her. "I know that," she answered, "but I have this guilt. Like I could've done something to help her and now she's gone!" I held her as she cried. My heart breaks for my little sister.

*The next day*

Jaz has been asleep since last night at around 7:30 pm. I called my parents up. "Hi honey." Mom said when she answered the phone. "What is it? Jeremy and Chelsey are with me." I sighed and replied, "Jazzy. Did she ever talk about a friend who passed away last year?" There was a little pause on the other end. Finally Dad answered, "No. Why? Did a friend of hers pass?" I ran a hand through my hair. "Yeah. I think I should tell you everything else in person." They said they would get the quickest flight out to L.A.

Jaz hold on. Help is coming.