Brother-Sister Love

*Jaz's pov*

He looked so peaceful. Justin was sleeping on me while I leaned against the couch but I don't mind. He's done so much for me that I want to give back. Pay it forward you could say. Anyway, I just petted his hair as he slept. He looked like a damn angel. Taking a  picture, I posted it on instagram with the caption: sleeping like a baby😄💖💗💘💝💞💟💜 @justinbieber will hate me for this but he looks like a frigging angel 😄💞💞 I laughed quietly and hit post.

*Later*

Once Justin saw my instagram post he tried to get mad but ended up going "Awww". I said, "Dude get over yourself. I will admit though, you looked damn adorable." He started laughing. "Shut up man! I'm no pedophile and you know it!" Justin answered, "Never said you were one. I just can't believe you posted that." I rolled my eyes in mock annoyance.

*5 months later*

So I'm now on summer holidays and writing music. Yes, Justin knows but thankfully isn't bugging me about a record deal. He actually wants me to wait on that one. Tonight I am playing a gig at Tim Hortons. I know Justin's coming at five since I asked him to meet up with me. What he doesn't know is that I'm gonna perform. At five o'clock sharp Justin walked in. "Hey Juju!" I greeted him. "Hey sista." Justin replied. I laughed. "I gotta go to the washroom but I'll be back. Can you order a Pepsi for me?" Justin nodded, shooing me away. Little did he know I was actually getting ready for my performance.

*5 minutes later*

Justin's got my drink and is waiting, looking around for me. Perfect. Show time! Up on stage I say in to my microphone, "How's it going everyone?" Loud cheers were my answer. "Great. This is my first time on stage so I'm going to start with 5 6 7 8."

5 to the 6
Let's get crazy in the mix
7 to the 8
Tonight's gonna be great

8 7 6 5
I just want you to be mine
5 6 7 8
You're the drug that keeps me sane

Now let's slow things down
Stop wearing that frown
Lose yourself in the lights
Let me love you tonight

8 7 6 5
I just want you to be mine
5 6 7 8
You're the drug that keeps me sane

6 to the 5
Now you're mine
8 to the 7
You're my heaven, yeah

8 7 6 5
I just want you to be mine
5 6 7 8
You're the drug that keeps me sane

Let's skip 8 to 6
Let's put love in the mix
Now on to 7 to the 5
Oh, baby you're mine

You're mine, yeah
Hold me close, oh
5 6 7
You're my heaven~~~~

Justin was blown away. Mission accomplished. I sang three more songs, got my pay that was already arranged and sat down next to Justin. "Amazing! I didn't know you were going to be performing!" I laughed, saying, "That was the plan. I thought a surprise show would be a good idea." After that we just enjoyed each other's company in companionable silence.

a/n another chapter in! I might post another in the next day or two but then I'll be away for a week and then I will come back. Vacation is 1 week but I'll try to update after camp. BTW, all songs in the book are written by me. Imagine the tunes of Justin Bieber's songs on purpose 💗💗💗💗💝💝💝💝💟💟💟💟👍