Her Passion

*Jaz's pov*

After all the drama as of late I decided to write about it. I'm calling it Passion.

There's a fire in my soul
Burning hot hot hot
Fueling my passion
It's all I've got got got

My passion honey
Is oh so sweet
My passion darling
Is a good beat

People don't understand
My passion is beautiful
Everyone is underhand
My passion is soulful

Mhmmm, yeah
Passion baby
You wouldn't understand, ooooh
My passion honey~~~~

My song is complete! After putting music and all together I went to bed.

*The next day*

"Justin c'mon! You said you'd take me to your studio session." Justin replied, "Okay, okay. In the car! Let's go." As we drove along we sang to music on the radio.

*1 hr later*

When we got to the studio Justin went straight into the booth. He did five songs then took a break. Sitting next to me, Justin said, "How's it going Jaz?" I looked up from my notebook, replying, "I'm alright. Just writing." I wasn't really writing. Doodling is what I was actually doing. No good song ideas. Soon after that we left for lunch.

*30 minutes later*

*Justin's pov*

For lunch we went to Samantha's Sandwich Shop. (a/n not a real place). Jaz had the clubhouse special and I had a sub. We ate in silence, each of us alone with our own thoughts.

*That night*

Jaz hasn't been out of her room all night. All I hear is the sound of her guitar. What's she doing? Going up to her door, I knocked. "Come in!" she called. "Whatcha been up to?" I asked her. She answered, "Writing. I'm just feeling so driven, ya know?" I nodded. "I know the feeling." A while later we went to bed.

a/n sry I've been MIA for so long! 😧😧😧