Jaz Finds Herself

*Jaz's pov*

Waking up a couple hours later, me and Justin got ready for dinner out. His first concert was a giant success. Once I was ready I went on Twitter. The first tweet I saw was from @myloveforbizzle: stop hating on @jazmynbieber! She is beautiful. Jaz don't let the haters bring you down! What a sweet thing to say so I said, Thnx @myloveforbizzle! You're a sweetheart 💝💝👍 Hearing the car start, I locked my phone and dashed down the stairs.

*Later*

We were finally at the restaurant being seated. Soon a waitress came to our table saying, "Hi, I'm Becky and I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you off with drinks?" "I'll have coke on ice please." Justin said, getting the ball rolling. I answered, "I'll have the same." She nodded, going to get our drinks. A few minutes later Becky was back. "Here you are. Are you two ready to order?" Justin nodded, gesturing for me to go first. "I'll have the spaghetti with Parmesan please." Justin asked for that as well. After she left I said, "Justin, thank you for thinking about me like this. Putting my mental health before anything else."

He looked at me with a sad expression. "Jaz," Justin began, "seeing you with that razor in your hand made me feel so scared. Your my little sister, my everything. You hurt, I hurt. We're each others better half. So whenever you feel like that come find me. I've been there and I know how it feels." I looked at him with new eyes. He's not perfect. Far from it! He has issues and problems just like everyone else. Why can't people see him this way? Finally I replied, "Justin, you're amazing. Just hearing you tell me this makes me feel so much better. Just promise me that if you feel like that too, you come and find me." He nodded, our food finally arriving.

*Back at the hotel*

Back at the hotel Justin brought me up to my room. "Thanks bro. Tonight was amazing." I said in appriaction. He replied, "No problem. Just don't bottle things up that they get to this point." I nodded, bringing him in for a hug. After hugging things out I asked, "Would you like to stay for some hot cocoa? There's mix and a kettle in the kitchenette." Justin nodded. With that, I left to make the hot cocoa. 

A few minutes later I was done. I walked out with the drinks in my hands. Sitting on the couch, I handed one to Justin and then sipped mine. "Mmm. So good." I said, closing my eyes. My brother nodded. "Sis you should know, you start with Jenny tomorrow at 9 am." Justin said. I nodded, replying, "Okay. Wake me up at 7:00 please?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes making him chuckle. "Alright. I'll stay here tonight then. Just let me get my clothes and toiletries." He left for his stuff, coming back a minute later. I told him good night and went to bed, wanting to go to bed early and be rested up for school.

a/n longest chapter yet! How do you think jaz will adjust to tutoring? Will she get frustrated? Miss public school? Read to find out! If you would like me to dedicate a chapter to you message me privately and I'll get back to you. Luv you guys! 💞💞💞💞