Jaz's Music

*Jaz's pov*

I've been doing regular gigs at Tim Hortons these days. Justin comes as often as possible but I get it. He's a busy person. I can't always have him. Right now I'm working on a new song, Hold Me. Here's what I have.

Babe where have you been?
It's been so long
Babe where have you been?
For you I wrote this song

Now you're back and I'm cryin'
Wrap your arms around me
Inside I've been diein'
Oh baby please hold me

Babe you're home safe and sound
Yeah I'm happy again
I'm keeping you around
I can't deal with the pain

Now you're back and I'm cryin'
Wrap your arms around me
Inside I've been dyin'
Oh baby please hold me

That's it. "Nice work." I looked up to see Justin clapping and smiling. "This song is about your reaction to me coming home from rehab. I looked at it from your viewpoint and here I am." He replied, "I like it. You totally understand how I felt that day." After that I finished the song, put it to my guitar and bam! Finished for the day. With Justin's tour being over he helps me out with school, music, anything. I went and watched Never Say Never and as usual, I cried. What? I'm human. It's a beautiful movie.

*Later*

I'm at my gig getting ready to go on. Minutes later I'm saying, "Good evening everybody! What's up?" Resounding cheers filled the place. "Awesome. So tonight I'm going to sing my newest song, Hold Me. Enjoy." And so I sang that. By the end of the night I'd sung six songs. I grabbed a coffee and sat down. Justin came up to me just then. I smiled. He came. We didn't have to say anything. Justin sat with me just smiling. It's obvious he like my performance. Soon we left and drove home.

*The next day*

Turns out Justin videod my performances thus far. I've gotten over one million hits on all of them. Today's my day off so Justin took me with him to the studio. He's been working really hard to get his music where he wants it. Stepping out of the booth, Justin sighed. "Everything okay?" I asked. He replied, "Yeah. I'm just tired." Scooter came over and said, "Go home and rest JB. Great job today." At that Justin and I left for home.

a/n another chapter! I'm on fire!