Coming Back

*still Jaz's pov*

I've been sitting out here on the porch for hours. Jaxon came out to bring me a blanket then left me to my thoughts. Taking a look at the time, I see it's 10:18. I've been sitting here since sunset and that was like four hours ago. Sighing, I stood up and went inside.

*the next day*

I woke up this morning determined to be strong. I have felt this way too long. The world can't bring me down anymore. I won't let them. I'm coming back.

*Justin's pov*

Breakfast went as usual. As we all helped clean up Jaz was singing a song none of us were familiar with. None of us knew what to say. This was a mood we hadn't seen from Jaz in so long. Happiness. "What's up with you sis? You're so, so..." I couldn't find the right word. "Energetic? Happy? At peace?" she asked in suggestion. "Yeah," I answered, "What changed?" She sighed, preparing herself. "I guess I was done feeling like I felt before. It's time for Jazmyn Bieber to rise from rock bottom to sky high."

It would be the understatement of the century if I said that didn't shock all of us. She finished what she was doing then left the rest of us to our business.

*Jaz's pov*

Life has given me enough bs. I don't need it. Ooooh! Song time.

I've been so high
I've been so low
Come so far with nothing to show for it
You think this life is easy
Imma tell you no

I'm climbing back to the top
Back into the spotlight
Not gonna stop
I'll make everything right

The world brought me to my knees
Left me begging
Begging for mercy
Nobody there to catch me if I fall
All the people mocking me

I'm climbing back to the top
Back into the spotlight
Not gonna stop
I'll make everything right

You thought you could break me
Thought you could shake me
I'm not gonna make it easy
No it ain't gonna be that way
I'm making history

I'm climbing back to the top
Back into the spotlight
Not gonna stop
I'll make everything right

I'm climbing back to the back to the top
Not gonna stop
I'm coming back~~~~

I'm liking this song. Not all hope is lost. Just then there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I called. Both of my brothers walked in. "Hey sis," Jaxon said, "We heard you singing." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "What did you think?" "It was amazing," Justin answered, Jaxon nodding in agreement, " You put so much meaning into every song you write."

We hung out and chatted for a while. I missed this.

a/n sorry it's short! I'm low on ideas:(