I have loved you for a thousand years

Your pov
It has been been exactly one week in this plain white hospital. Luckily, I have great people who come and give it some colour.

I opened my eyes to see Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, and Aphmau siting around me.

I yawned and propped myself up.

"Hey guys, I hope you weren't waiting too long." I said, stretching out my arms over my head.

"Not at all, we just got here!" Katelyn said, giving me a smile.

"We just wanted to stop by to say, hey!" Aphmau said, being her usual perky self.

"Oh, thanks you guys, it means a lot!" I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Well, that's not it we actually have something for (y/n)~senpai, we'll explain it better when you get out of here!" She giggled and handed me a piece of paper.

"Make sure not to open it 'til you're out of here!!" Katlyn said laughing with Kawaii~chan.

"Guys, we have to go... do the thing." Aphmau said trying to show that they weren't hiding something from me... she wasn't doing a good job.

I laughed at the crazy people I called my friends.

After that they got up, said bye, and headed out.

They came to visit me three times, already whenever they came, I always felt better.

I had told them about my mother and what happened with my father. I also asked that they would keep quiet.

I didn't want people to treat me differently because of what my life was really like.

The other person that came to see me everyday was Lilee.

She was a huge help, she was like my mom -always cheering me up.

Gene... he hadn't come to see me since the first day.

Flashback

"(Y/n)."

I desperately wanted to say his name but I couldn't. I wanted him to hold my hand. I wanted to see him.

But before anything could happen, the whole room went black.

End of flashback

Since then, he hasn't come back. I don't know why. Lilee told me that that day was crazy.

After he got me out of the house, my father ran away. The ambulance came and took both of us here.

They wanted to take him in to check for injuries, but he refused. Not until he saw my eyes open. After he did, they took him.

He breathed in a decent amount of smoke, but he only had to stay at the hospital for the day.

After that he left.

My injuries were more severe. I had a deep cut on my arm. My nose, thank goodness, wasn't broken. My legs had bruises. The main problem was that I too had breathed in a lot of smoke.