Time stands still beauty in all she is

Your pov
I ran through the crowded hallways at the second bell. Friday was almost over. I bumped into the occasional person running to the music room.

I busted the door open to the music room.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" I said panting and putting my things down.

"No worries (y/n)" Dante said giving me his classic smile.

"We're just glad you could make it Cutie." I felt an arm slip around my waist.

I looked over to see Travis smirking like an idiot.

"Get you hands off her Travis~kun your breaking Kawai~chans ships!" KC yelled slapping Travis.

"I'm gonna tell Gene!" Katlyn teased.

"Ah scary." Travis said moving away from me like I was the plague.

"Yeah my brother can be pretty scary." Dante said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright you guys, let's get started!" Aphmau said clapping her hands for everyone to get into position.

"Right!!" We all said in sync getting into position.

Oh yeah your probably wandering what's going on.

Flashback to Monday!

I walked into to school, just another stupid Monday.

Me and Gene hadn't seen each other since the . . . "thing."

I showed up in homeroom.

"Alright class, time to continue your essays from las-"

The hole class turned their heads to see a short brunette standing in the doorway.

"Hey there I need to steal (y/n) from you!"

Everyone looked at me as I stood and grabbed my stuff. I headed out of the room with Aph.

"Sooo, remember that mashup!"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm about to show you what that was a about!" She had a evil grin on her face. Which caused me to laugh.

We walked down the halls to the music room. Aphmau pushed open the door revealing a room full of people.

In the room was KC, Katlyn and two other boys who I didn't know. One of them did kinda look like Gene though.

"(Y/n) you already know Kawai~chan and Katlyn. So this white haired Casanova is Travis."

"He Cutie." He said seductively.

"And this is Dante."

The blue haired guy held out his hand witch I took.

"Too bad Gene has dibs on you, cause you would be mine if my big brother didn't." He said giving the same grin Gene always does.