I will be brave

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Alright!! Let's do this thing!" I said happily instead of being tired and mad that I had to get up.

I flew out of bed and put on a cheerful song to get ready to. I could hardly wait! Today was the day we have spent weeks getting ready for...

The carnival.

There was a whole bunch of things going on today. Though I have to say that I was pretty excited for the performance, but I was pretty nervous at the same time. 'Time to put a brave face on, (Y/n),' I smiled. 'For everyone.'

I skipped out of my room and got a bowl of cereal, inhaling the whole thing. I ran back to my room and changed into my outfit for the day.

(You're wearing what's in the picture, btw!)

I put on a black pair of high heeled boots. I turned at the sound of my phone dinging on my nightstand.

(Y ~ You, G ~ Gene)

G: hey kitty 😚

Y: That face!!

G: Meet me at the park and bring a Kit Kat.

Y: Fineeeeee

I grabbed a Kit Kay from the stash that I had and left for the park.

But, before I left, I quickly changed into something more casual. I didn't want him to see me all dressed up... yet!

I grabbed my headphone's and walked to the park, singing to whole way there.

I walked into the park and someone came out from behind the tree, grabbing my shoulders.

"AHHHHH!" I shriek.

Gene's infamous smirk is on his face. "Hey, kitty."

"You," I pointed at him and jabbed my finger into his chest. "Scared me!!"

"Yeah, it was kinda obvious when you screamed."

"Whatever." I pouted and handed him the Kit Kat.

We leaned up on the tree that he had jumped out from.

"Hey, kitty, want to go with me to the carnival?"

"G-Go? With you?"