All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Your pov

It had been 2 months since I told Gene about my mom, and he told me about his dad.

I would go over to rant when ever I got angry about people not appreciating their mom, or not understanding why I am the way I am.

He was still a jerk though and it seemed like he kept getting into fights with Zane and the jury.

The flowers were blooming and the trees had buds. Spring was here, winters never lasted long in Phoenix Drop. I was exited because Kawaii~chan was having a huge spring break pool party at her place!

Of course she had to invite Gene for her ships but I don't know if he's going or not.

I was walking home when I got a text.

Hey kitty you know what I want.

Yeah yeah, a kit kat

You got it 😚

Don't ever send that emoji again!

😚😚😚😚😚

I put away my phone and stoped at the corner gas station to buy a Kit Kat and buy myself a Aero bar. That's what I always did.

I saw three people standing on the corner of Gene's street and one of them was shirtless?!?!

I looked closer too see that it was Sasha, Zenix and Gene... and Gene was the one shirtless!!

"Oh hey (y/n)." Sasha said looking in my direction.

I think Sasha liked me cause she was sick of hanging around only guys, so I was like her one girlfriend.

"Uh Gene why are you shirtless?!"

"Oh cause it's really hot out here." He said taking the Kit Kat.

I opened my Aero bar and gave half to Sasha.

I touched Gene's shoulder where his tattoo was. He just looked at me with wide eyes.

"What you like the gun show Kitty." Gene said smirking flexing his arm where his tattoo was. Which caused me to blush.

Zenix was quiet - he always was.

"Alright I'm going for a walk see you guys." I said waving starting to walk off.

"Bye kitty."

I walked through the park and the sun was starting to set. I had heared the Shadow Knights and the Jury got into a fight here and it wasn't the first time.

I don't really know what I was doing I just didn't want to go back home. My father was getting worse and no one even knew what was going on, not even Gene.

I heard people taking and looked in that direction. I saw three people waking in my direction with a big duffle bag full of spray cans. When they got closer I could make out Zane an two of his goons.