Final chapter: Not Done Yet

Your POV

I can feel my heartbeat. It's loud as it rings in my ear. The way to know that you've made it in this industry, Time Square. New Year's Eve.

That's it the Phoenix Divine we made it to the top. The act playing as the ball drops counting down from 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

"Hit it!!"

Play song now!

The audience was expecting something fast and crazy to start it off. That's not what we had in mind.

Aphmau: When the days are cold and the cards are fold.

Y/n: It's time to build from the bottom of the pit right to the top. Don't hold back.

Travis: When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail.

Gene: So you, the path to heaven leads through miles of clouded hell right to the top. Don't look back.

Dante and KC: Cause I'm on top of the world Hey I'm on top of the world Hey I'm on top of the world.

Katelyn: I'm waking up I fell it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Y/n: It's time to begin isn't it? I'm just the same as I was.

Katelyn: Radioactive.

Travis: And I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Gene: It's time to begin I'll admit I'm just the same as I was.

Travis: Radioactive.

Katelyn: I, I bet my life I bet my life.

Travis: Its where my demons hide it's where my demons hide.

Katelyn: And I, I bet my life I bet my life.

Dante: I shot shot shot a hole through every single thing that I loved.

Katelyn: And I, I bet my life I bet my life.

Travis: It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide.

Dante and KC: I'm on top of the world Hey I'm on top of the world Hey I'm on top of the world.

Travis and Katelyn: I'm waking up I fell it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Y/n and Gene: Its time to begin isn't it? I'm just the same as I was.

Travis and Katelyn: Radioactive. I fell it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Y/n and Gene: Its time to begin I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was.

Travis and Katelyn: Radioactive oh I'm oh I'm Radioactive Radioactive x2

"Sorry for getting all sentimental on you guys there!" Genes voice boomed through the New York audience.

"It's just that this marks the five year anniversary of when the band officially got together!" I smiled widely as those words left my mouth.

"It's hard to believe where we are now compared to when we think back." Aphmau beamed.

The audience still cheering as each of us spoke.

"And I know that may seem like we're saying goodbye, but we're really just saying hello." Katelyn closed her eyes as the cheers grew.

"We found love and friendship and family in these five years," Travis spoke looking at us.

"So that's why tonight on the biggest stage we've ever performed on!" KC cheered.