I'll love you for a thousand more

Your pov

5 years later...

It has been exactly five years since we started our world tour. Our lives have only gone up since we started the Phoenix Divine.

At this moment, we were preparing backstage for one of the biggest award shows in the world! It was called The Light Of Music. At the end of all the awards, they pick the band/artist of the year to put on a small concert.

We were lucky enough to win this year and got chosen to perform!

"I'm so excited, you guys!" Aphmau cheered.

"Other than our world tour, this is the biggest thing we've ever done," Dante said and we all nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe that we've made it this far!" Katelyn exclaimed.

"A lot of things have happened over the years," Travis started. "But you've been the best thing so far~." Travis gave Katelyn a kiss and made her blush.

"Kawaii~Chan's shipp~!" They both flushed in embarrassment.

"Are you guys ready to end this show off with a bang?" I jumped and pumped my fist up in the air.

"Let's show these people what we can do!" Gene said and flashed me a huge smile.

I couldn't help but blush.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the rising stars... They're amazing, they're fabulous... give it up for...

"The Phoenix Divine!" the host yelled, making the crowd go crazy.

We all locked gazes and nodded. Katelyn, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and I were the opening act. We wore leather jackets and black leather pants. Though they were all a little different.

We decided to do something big for this concert...

We all got onto motorcycles.

"You ladies ready?" Aphmau yelled. We nodded and cheered, starting up the engines.

We drove on and stopped at a huge platform above the stage. The crowd started screaming. We drove off the platform one by one. Blinding lights shone in our face as we jumped off of the motorcycles at the bottom.

We walked up to the microphones as the music started to play.

Katelyn        Y/n       Aphmau       Kawaii~Chan

We accomplished our goal to get the audience pumped. They were screaming and cheering.

We all took a bow and went backstage to change into different outfits.

Now it was time for the guys' turn. Dante wore a blue hoodie, Travis, a green one, and Gene, black.

"Go kick some ass," I said and pecked Gene on the lips.