I have loved you for a thousand years

Your pov
It was a sunny fall day, the leaves were falling. The breeze was blowing. It was perfect.

Today was the day we were meeting with Ryder Thomson, the head of Red Label.

The people going were the Phoenix Divine and Gene, who was our newest member.

We were meeting at a fine dining Italian restaurant. As much as I was excited, I was also crazy nervous.

I mean this meeting could decide our future.

The group had talked about it. Even though we would be leaving a lot of people here, this is too big of a chance to miss.

I arrived to see everyone standing in front of the doors.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!" Aphmau said directing the attention to me.

"Hey hot stuff~" Travis said in his normal flirtatious voice.

"Travis you idiot!" Katelyn said punching him. Much deserved.

I felt an arm wrap around me.

"You better watch your mouth around my girlfriend."

I looked up to see Gene giving Travis the death stare.

Dante was just in the corner laughing his head off.

"Don't ruin Kawaii~chan's ships Travis~kun!!" KC yelled.

I laughed at these crazy people I could be living the rest of my life with.

"Mr Thomson is ready for you." The waiter said.

We all nodded and followed her to our table.

"Hello everyone."

"Hello Mr Thomson!" We all said voices cracking like we were all stiff like sticks.

He chuckled.

"Please, call me Ryder."

We all took our seats.

"So, I showed my company the video of you guys singing and they loved it!" He exclaimed and all our faces brightened up.

"Why don't we have dinner and then will talk business."

We all nodded.

After that we ordered one huge pizza to share and talked about are selves a little. Ryder told us a bit about the company.

So far it was going to be great.

"Alright so I guess it's time to tell you about what we have to offer."

"Right." I said speaking for all of us.

"If you guys accept, we would like to eventually get you guys on a world tour, but first we want to see how you guys would do opening up for someone big."