❦05.

WARNING!

I changed the ratings on this story to mature because of the dark and potentially violent themes that this book may and will contain.

Also, some mild language lol-

If you are sensitive to any of these themes, I suggest you click off this story.

And sorry for the very delayed publish.

Thanks!

Enjoy~

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

I waited for the elevator doors to close in front of Gary before getting up from behind the couch.

Seeing him again brought up so many memories that I'd rather forget.

I just want to forget it.

Forget what happened that day.

Hoping that I wouldn't bump into Gary, I enter the elevator and head up to my dorm.

After checking each side of the hallway, I didn't see anyone with brown raven hair.

I took a sigh of relief and entered the dorm room.

"Serena?" I ask as I enter, seeing if she was still awake.

No reply came, so I guessed that she was already asleep.

After cleaning up and changing into my PJs, I hop into bed and play a couple games on my phone before trying to fall asleep.

Trying in bold.

I tried to sleep.

I couldn't.

Annoyed, I put on my street clothes along with a dark red hoodie and left back to the lobby.

Placing my hood over my head, I step out into the rain and walk briskly down towards the lake.

Hearing quick footsteps from behind the building, I switch directions to investigate out of curiosity.

Peeking around the corner, I spot two hooded figures, with one carrying what seemed to be an abnormal trash bag and the other carrying something that I couldn't identify from behind the dorm building.

Trash collectors? No...

As I slowly peered closer, I realized what was going on.

What really was happening.

That isn't a trash bag in their hands.

It's a body bag.

I snook in to get a better view, being careful not to get spotted.