❦17.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

The Night Before the Wedding

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

"You really up for this, guys?" I ask, tapping my foot anxiously on the floor's tiles.

It was the night before the wedding, and the group had grown significantly since Miette and I came up with the initial plan. Gary brought over more and more people that I knew before losing my memory as the days went by, which lessened the load on our backs.

The group replied with energy.

"Yeah!"

"Of course!"

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Duh!"

"We've already done this much, so of course!"

I smile, gazing upon the group settled in front of me.

"Alright so let's review the plan again," Gary says, stepping towards the table.

"Gary, we've reviewed this plan more than a dozen times already this past week, we don't need to do it again," Miette says, annoyed.

"Can't hurt to do it one more time, right?"

A giggle comes from behind the two.

"You're gonna say the same thing tomorrow too, aren't you Gary?" She says, walking towards the two.

"I mean we have to play it safe, Dawn,"

Another voice speaks up from behind, walking to the side of the table.

"No I agree with Gary, we should run through this more in-depth," Bianca says, adjusting her glasses.

"Right? Finally, someone agrees with me,"

"Ugh, this is sooooo boring! Why don't we just do this now?" Barry says, rocking back and forth in a chair.

"Barry, the wedding is tomorrow. If it was today, we would've already done it," Dawn says, sighing.

"Eh, let's just wrap things up then. I wanna kick this Calem guy's beeeehind,"

I chuckle and shake my head.

"I hate to say it, but Barry is right. We don't need to spend all day reviewing the plan over and over,"

"Whatever you say, Ashy-boy. But if one of us forgets the plan, it's not my fault,"

"Yeah, yeah, haha."

Everyone gets up from their seats and heads off to their dorms. Meanwhile, I cleaned up the table and threw away the empty cups of coffee.