❦11.

I got some inspiration from someone and decided to add a special part to this chapter :D

Go check out her Wattpad profile!
CrystalAnimez

She's an amourshipper and writer too! Tell her I said hi xD

While you're at it, give her a follow as well! :)

She deserves so many more followers!!! (◠‿◠)

Now onto the chapter!

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

WARNING!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS UP AHEAD!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO WATCH YOUR LIE IN APRIL,

DO NOT READ THE SPECIAL SEGMENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

I WILL warn you with a label when the spoiler starts.

THANK YOU!

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

The velvety silk of the royal carpet meets the soles of our feet, cushioning every step as Serena and I walk towards the palace elevator.

We step in to hear soft music coming from the speakers on the ceiling.

Even palace elevators have music!

"I'm tired, haha," Serena says, stretching her arm as she presses the button for the top.

"You can say that again," I stretch my arms as the elevator begins to make its way up.

"I think I'll take a warm bath and head straight to bed! What about you, Ash?" She turns her head towards me, her eyes glittering.

I scratch the back of my head with a sheepish smile.

"Eh... I was supposed to talk with your mother a couple hours earlier, heh,"

Her expression drops and she gives me an unamused look.

"Idiot,"

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

Serena and I part ways as we exit the elevator.

"Night, Ash!" The princess gives me a wave before making her way to her room.

I nod and turn around, walking down the hallway and towards the office.

I straighten myself before knocking.

"Enter," A voice says from inside.

I open up the smooth spruce doors and step inside to feel the warmth of the fireplace.

"Ah! Ash, there you are!" Grace steps forward from behind her desk.