more of an explanation

okay so i had my yearly physical today. in the beginning the nurse said i wouldnt need any shots which was great. but then after i took off my shirt and shorts and put on that beautiful gown they give you (its made of paper and doesnt tie and doesnt stay on) the doctor opened the door and asked me to get weighed again. i was still __kg and yada yada. my last appointment (3 weeks ago) i was 4ish more kg. i think they messed up my weight at the last appointment but im not sure. i did lose weight since the last appointment though. but they want me to come back in a month to weigh me they want us to spend $100 so they can freaking weigh me. and if i'm down any more weigh (because they're refusing to believe they messed up) i can't play any sports for a bit.

but besides that. they're worried i might have diabetes but kinda ruled it out (because (TMI) i had a urine test and there was no glucose) but my symptoms point there. but there's also anemia, hyperthyroid. so they requested blood work to check my blood count, thyroid levels, hemoglobin, and hematocrit.

next is my tonsils. at the ENT the doctor was sure that getting my tonsils out will show definete improvement in my sleep. and i won't be as tired. he recommended getting them out. my mom and i were all good with that. since he said it would help. we were just waiting for the surgery schedule person to call us to schedule the appointment. today, the physician said "well her tonsils aren't actually that large, theyre not even touching, i dont think that could be causing sleep apnea." and she recomended getting a second opinion. which will probably involve a sleep study. and i'm just so done with tests and not knowing . and people telling me that i'm just not getting enough sleep.

and the worst part is, that the other ENT we will be going to takes a few weeks to get into which means the sleep study will take even longer and then by the time they decide if i should have my tonsils out, (if they think i should) it'll be into august and you need to book surgery a month in advance so i'll have surgery during school. and thats 2-3 more months i'm still tired.

i'm sorry guys for ranting so much but no one else cares so just putting it on here gives me somewhere to rant.

on a good note, it was my bday a few days ago.