TB | Storage Rooms

TB | Storage Rooms

"You good Zayn?" Asked Zayn's bestfriend named Jett who was always over his house and curious to what Zayn was doing.

"As you can see..I am trying to carry all of this and it would be very nice of you if you helped me," Zayn looked at him.

"Fine," huffed the white boy who had a nice fade on the side of his head where he had a patch of blonde hair toppled over his face were he has to constantly keep it away from his face(A/N: just picture Sammy Wilk).

"Thanks mate," Zayn sighed when they got all of his supplies in his car for today's class. "I'll catch you later, yeah?"

"Yeah, I might as well head home anyway because my girl wants to spend time with me," Jett smirks.

"Bye idiot," Zayn chuckled shaking his head.

He went back up to his apartment so he could lock his front door. It wasn't a bad neighborhood to say at least, you just had to be extra careful sometimes and Zayn made sure he was cautious.

"Fingers crossed!" Jett yelled on the other side of his car before he got in and drove off.

Zayn Malik was your average twenty-six year old man who gave girls heart attack with one glance. He was an extremely attractive male who could probably pull anybody he wanted to. Being quite famous for his artwork and his art studio he earned recognition from people everywhere he went. He was pretty much the talk of the town and it seems like everybody knew his name. Not that he was over the top famous or anything but he was very well known by many people. Sometimes he likes how people appreciate him but sometimes he doesn't like the fame all the time.

He started his own art studio at the age of twenty-four and that is when everything skyrocketed for him. At first only a few people showed up, but now he is teaching full classes everyday and it very wonderful to him. Zayn is so passionate about art and he could only wish for the best for others as much as himself. Ever since a little kid he had been passionate, from comic drawings to full on masterpiece paintings. It was a constant cycle almost everyday and he loved it so much. He wished that more people would appreciate art the way he does.

"Hi Zayn," a couple girls sent him a wave while giving him a flirty look. All blondes, and all basic-looking.

Zayn just sent a wave which made them erupt in giggles. He knew for a fact that he was attractive and he could be the cockiest asshole in the world but he wasn't. Being humble and staying on the low was his best move.

His studio was called 'ZM Studio' which stands for Zayn Malik's Studio. It was simple but it was also very extravagant. An interior and exterior designer was hired when he first found this old building. Next thing you know it was turned inside out and it really really nice now. He went out of his way to make sure his dream studio would be perfect.

The studio opened at 11am and closed at 7pm. He taught a two hour classes, but the last class was three hours long for all the people who wanted more lessons. It was great because he was sounded by art and other artists as well. This was a place where you could make friends and such with people who shared a common interest with you and it was a cool place.

Hours went by and it was finally his last class which started at 4pm. The people from the previous class had left and now the large room was empty except for Zayn who was on his phone. Honestly, his last class wasn't his favorite because it was mostly all girls who came in here to hopefully see Zayn with his shirt off. They were a bunch of horny young girls who fantasized over him instead of working on their artwork. They all sat in the front and everything which made him uncomfortable, but he was still getting his money though.