TB | Joy Sticks

TB | Joy Sticks

"Please call me babe, okay?" Tori says seriously while tugging on her boyfriend's jacket. She didn't want him to leave at this time of night because it had her worried if he was ever going to come back.

"I will cutie pie," Zayn leaned down to plant an assuring kiss on her lips then her forehead. "I'll be back, okay? Then you can show me that surprise you've been talking about."

"Alright, please be safe," Tori sighs, she was such a great girlfriend.

"I will baby," he chuckles before walking through the front door of her apartment.

The month of August has passed and it now it was September. After the club fight Tori and Zayn locked themselves in his bedroom while they had some steamy passionate sex when they arrived at his condo. That night showed how them much they are really down for each other. If Zayn fought then Tori fought too, it was all about the support system they had for each other. Even though they were suppose to be celebrating Jett's birthday and having a good time, they ended up fighting in the club that night. Everything went down quick which made them even stronger.

Zayn was a pretty cool guy and he got along with almost everybody. His personality and his confidence is what attracts many people. There was never a time where he got so mad like he did that night. Liam deserved to be hammered down by Zayn for many reasons. Not only did he cheat on Tori, but he also placed his hands around her neck and slapped her. It all happened so fast that nobody could figure out what was going on. The moment Zayn's fist connected with Liam's jaw that is when he completely blacked out.

When Tori started fighting GiGi she felt Zayn's arms around her but she did not stop swinging. She had almost blacked out too and she wasn't going to stop herself. That is when she felt hands around her throat that things were going to escalate really quickly. When she realized it was Liam she was going to fight him too but Zayn had already beat her to it. She has never seen Zayn that mad and she honestly wanted to leave. So she went over to Liam which earned her smack to the face, then that's when Odell got involved.

The buff guy got in the commotion by pulling Liam off of Zayn. Odell despised men who abused women and when he saw Liam hit Tori then he wanted to jump in and beat the fuck out of him too, but instead he gave Zayn the chance to pounce on Liam and finish him off for himself. That is until Tori saw blood and when Zayn didn't stop she grew worried. So she stood up to her feet to pull Zayn off but she couldn't do it by herself so Odell helped her out by picking up the angered skinny guy.

So their night took an unexpected turn for the worse, yet for the best. Their bond could not be broken because it was just too strong at this point. Zayn was still upset at the fact Liam placed his own hands on his girlfriend. He has never been so upset in his life but he when he saw Liam touch his own girl then that is when something went off. Zayn was a fighter and he would fight for his girl no matter what, and Tori was the same way because she had so much passion for that dear man.

Everything that happened that night only made them stronger. They would let nothing come in between them because they made a promise not to. No matter what happens to them they will always be together and stick together. Their love was like no other and honestly they were doing much better now. Tori loved Zayn with her whole heart and Zayn would give her all the love she could ever want in life. These two people were on the right track with their relationship. With everything that had happened they made sure that they would stay together forever and ever.

"Hey lil sis, what you been up to?" Ariana chirps answering the FaceTime call.

"Nothing, just been spending my time with my lovely boyfriend," Tori grins.