TB | Project Four

TB | Project Four

The moment Zayn found out what his surprise was he was over the moon happy. He was emotional of course but he was overall really happy to hear that he was going to be a father. Not only was he going to he a father, but he felt like his life has gotten ten times better, it was like everything changed for the better. For the first time in forever he felt very proud of himself. Now that he was twenty-seven years old he felt like he was on the right track with his life.

He was a man now, and he was a man that going to be a father in four more months. Zayn has never thought about having kids with any woman and he has never discussed having a family to anyone besides Jett. He had talked about marriage with Tori but those were just giddy and small talks about what it could be like in the future. All he wanted for himself and his new family was peace and happiness. If he was going to be a father, then he was going to be the best father for his child.

After being surprised with the baby news he showered his girlfriend in many loving kisses all over her face. When he was done being emotional he wiped his tears away and for the rest of the night he talked about nothing but baby related topics. It made Tori ecstatic to know that he wanted this baby with her and that he wanted them to become a family. He rambled and rambled about it for the next several days. He even went out and bought parenting books as well from the local bookstore. Tori didn't know what got into him, but she loved it.

The couple were taking things step by step each and everyday. Zayn and Tori told each of their families the big news and that is when it really came to the both of them. Their family members were more than happy and exited for the two of them. Not only were they the cutest couple, but they were made for each other, they were soulmates and everybody knew that just by the looks on their faces. Tori and Zayn were in love with each other, and it was such a blessing knowing that you love someone who loves you back.

Every little step they took was for the better. Tori took a big step in her life and moved into Zayn's condo. It wasn't permanent, but this was just temporary purposes until they found a decent house for their family. This was such a big commitment for the both of them, especially with Tori being five months pregnant already. Zayn wanted to do everything in his power to make sure that her pregnancy journey was a success, he wanted the best for her and he also wanted the best for their family as well. With that being said..life's been perfect.

Five months later it was February and the couple were in their shared condo that was located downtown. Even though things were a bit different everything was still the same. Zayn is still an art teacher at ZM's Studio and he is continuing to make bank each and everyday. His girlfriend was number one so he made sure to check up on her every hour when he taught his class. Today was Saturday and this is a day where they could enjoy each other's company in peace. Nothing could ever come between them and their happiness when they are together.

"Ah baby, you look so lovely," Zayn gushed the moment the honey skinned goddess stepped into his art room. They were going to be working in another project and she was looking astounding on this beautiful afternoon.

Tori stood in a thin strapped white silk gown that Zayn bought for her not too long ago. She had on makeup and her hair wasn't perfectly straight but Zayn liked frizz that made her look like a natural beauty. Dark lipstick was on her plump lips and her manicured toes curled at his compliment. She was such a shy woman at times with all the verbal affection she received from her boyfriend. It made her heart throb knowing that Zayn sees her as the most dazzling woman on earth. He made her so happy.

"Thank you so much," she smiles softly.

Zayn stood up to his feet and walked over to her. He held her jaw in place as his eyes scanned her up and down, he had one conclusion to make about this woman, "You're glowing Tori."