TB | Project Two

TB | Project Two

"Superman will whoop Batman's ass!" Tori exclaims.

"No he won't!" Zayn argues. "There is no way that Superman can beat Batman."

"Yes he will Zayn!" Tori interjects.

"Prove it!" Zayn shouts.

"It's facts," she smirks.

"You can't just claim something and have no evidence Tori," Zayn stated crossing his arms with a frown on his face, it was utterly adorable how passionate he was when it came to comics and superheroes.

"Too bad," Tori says sticking her tongue out.

Zayn sighed and decided to take a seat, "You're annoying."

"Aw, too bad," Tori giggles casually draping her thick thigh over his lap.

"I wish I could be a super hero," Zayn huffs caressing her thigh.

"That'll be cool," Tori says snuggling closer to his body. "We'll call you Captain Ass-Graber."

"You'll be my sidekick, and they'll call Miss Dick-Grabber Woman," Zayn adds.

"I ain't no sidekick nigga!" Tori pushed his bare chest playfully and scooted away from him.

"I am actually south Asian," Zayn tells her in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I am actually south Asian," Tori mocks in his accent then gave him a blank look. "Shut up."

"Your attitude is shit," Zayn growls.

"Tell me something I don't know," she snorts.

Zayn squinted his eyes at her while she just laughed. He has never met a woman with so much fire. It kept him on his toes and it excited him in many ways.

"It's cute how you can't come up with something," Tori giggles pinching his cheeks.

Right before she could even blink Zayn quickly swatted her hand away and crashed his lips onto her own. His hand made it to her throat and he gently applied pressure as he kissed her roughly. This was her greatest weakness and he knew it the moment she released a moan in his mouth. She loved every second of it too. None of her exes did this because they never knew it was a kink of hers. It was just boring make outs that didn't have any spunk. But everytime she kissed Zayn it was like she was on fire.

His hand that was on her throat went down the valley of her large breasts, down her chubby stomach, all until they reached between her thighs. She was tense at his movements but she easily crumbled when he slipped a few fingers underneath her leggings where he discovers that she is wearing no underwear whatsoever.

"No panties?" He chuckles deeply in her ear before kissing the side of her neck. She hated how much of a tease he was, but she was living for this.

"Shut up," she groans as her eyes closed briefly. She was wet for him and he was satisfied at how soaked she was. It was hard trying no to moan, but it easily slipped out when he rubbed her core.

"Lay down for me baby," Zayn took his juicy finger out and gently pushed her down the couch. He wanted to make sure that she is comfortable before he did anything. "Can I take these off?"

Tori looked at his dark lustful eyes and nodded silently. She bit down her bottom lip as he pulled her leggings down her thick legs with so much ease. He easily disregarded them like they were nothing, and this time he added two fingers inside of her.