TB | The Closure

TB | The Closure

Five months later the couple has been keeping it strong. It was the month of July which meant that the days were getting hotter and the drinks were going to be cooler. Summer was a time where people could do anything they wanted to do. Endless pictures would be posted on Instagram and endless tweets would be tweeted on Twitter. Some people worked, some people took a vacation, some people trained, while others did absolutely nothing. Love was at it's finest and heartbreak had to play a role, and yet all of those aspects made summer great.

For Zayn, he loved summer because it was another season that gave him inspiration by every little thing. All the cute girls would be out and his friend Jett would go mad clubbing together. Now, his summer was going to be a little bit different then the previous summers. He had a girlfriend now, and this woman was no average; she was is the best thing that has ever happened to him. She was amazing and she deserved to be treated like a queen, and as her boyfriend he wanted to show her many wonders of what summer was about.

Then again not everybody thought summer was a time of happiness and treats. Some people despised summer and sometimes despised the people who even enjoyed summer. Tori wasn't the type to go out and have a good time during this season. This is when her anxiety levels were at it's all time high. She didn't have friends to have fun with, she didn't have a glamorous body to show off in her bikini, and she definitely didn't have no special diet routine to follow. It was all on the fact that she was insecure and she didn't see the beauty in herself.

During the month of June Tori wanted to do nothing but stay at home and hope that summer would go away soon. Her job hours at the bank were cut short due to their special summer policy, so she worked shorter and came home earlier. Meanwhile, Zayn's business has gone through the roof and he has been very busy teaching classes, that had them spending less time with each other. Now that it's first of July Zayn had a plan to make sure Tori would enjoy her summer. That man would go out of his way to make her happy.

"Cutie pie!" Zayn walked in her apartment scaring the life out of Tori. He had a spare key and as you can see he used it to his advantage.

"You gotta stop doing that!" Tori yells putting the tub of icecream on the nearby coffee table as she pressed pause on her episode of Prison Break.

"I can't help it, but why are you so cranky?" Zayn asks closing the door behind him and locking it.

"I'm not in the mood Zayn," she mumbles closing her laptop temporarily.

Zayn squinted his eyes at her behavior, "Are you on your period?"

"No," she groans getting up from the couch to walk towards the kitchen.

So he followed her, "Tori, you've been acting off the past month and I just want to know if you're okay or not."

"I'm fine," she says plainly as she placed the icecream tub into the freezer.

"No you're not," he states crossing his arms over his chest.

She scrunched up her face, "How can you tell me?"

"Because you're lying," he tells her upfront.

She scoffed, "Like you can tell that I'm lying."

"I can, and I know you aren't okay because you have been really shitty towards me," he was slowly growing annoyed by this conversation and honestly he just wanted her to tell him what's wrong.

"No I haven't," she says walking past him.

He took ahold of her arm and looked at her dead in the eyes, "Tell me that to my face Tori."