TB | Bee Stings

TB | Bee Stings

"I made breakfast for you," Zayn coos softly as he played with Tori's bonnet on her head. Soon enough she woke up from her sleep.

She flashed a sleepy smile at him, "Aw..you did?"

"Yes," he smiled. "Let me help you up, yeah? I plan on taking you out later on tonight."

"But Zayn," she groans.

"But nothing," he mocks. "Now come on cutie pie."

She couldn't resist him and he knew that. Even with sore legs she managed to get up out bed so she could follow her amazing boyfriend to his kitchen. The smell of good filled her senses and she grew very hungry.

"So..how did you like it when I put my beef in your taco last night?" Zayn hums as he placed a forkful of eggs in his mouth.

Tori gave him a look, "We are never having sex again if you keep making our body parts as food items."

"I think it's a funnier way of explaining it," he shrugs as he took a bite of his pancakes.

Tori shook her head giggling, "You're so cute man..I can't even be mad at you."

"But seriously..did you like it?" Zayn asks looking at her, she was literally glowing and he couldn't help but to think he is the reason that her skin is practically shining brighter than the sun.

She nodded with a cheesy smile on her face, "Of course..did you?"

"Hell yeah," he gushes. "It was great, and I plan on doing it uh..more often if that's alright with you."

"It depends if you stop calling my titties watermelons," she teases.

"What? You know you like it," he grins.

"Yeah, whatever," she blushed eating her food that her boyfriend wonderfully prepared. He was the sweetest thing ever and she couldn't wait to have another intimate moment with him again because it was great.

For the rest of the day they spent their time with each other. Zayn, the selfless boyfriend, spent almost hours teaching his girlfriend how to play 2k17. She was stubborn at first but she got a hang of things. They would play one on one matches and he admits that he allowed her to win a few times until she started getting good. She even had her own player and own account. Tori got a little too comfortable and Zayn had to bring the heat once again. He was shocked how fast she picked up..she was getting really good.

"What the fuck?!" Zayn shouted standing up the couch look at the flat screen in disbelief, he even tossed his controller on the couch because he was so stunned at their game outcome. This was his worst fear.

"Ha! I won!" Tori cheered throwing her arms in the air as she wore the biggest smile on her face.

Zayn was outraged, "How the fuck did you win?! You just started playing a hour ago!"

"I pick up on things easily," she shrugs standing up from the couch.

Zayn huffed and flopped back on the couch, "I am literally done with my life."

Tori was amused at him being mad over a game. Without a care she straddled his lap and pinched his nipples playfully, "Ya mad because your girlfriend beat ya in your favorite game?"

"Tori..I'm not in the mood," he grumbles looking away from her.

"So you are mad," she hums kissing all over his golden chest, she even moved closer to his bulge just to attack his neck with sweet kisses and purple lovebites.