TB | Night Lights

TB | Night Lights

The idea of going shopping didn't turn out good for either of them. Tori ran into her ex-boyfriend, and Zayn ran into the man who his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with long ago. It was ridiculous how everything went down that day. The events made the rest of the day sour and they did not like that feeling at all. Liam started drama for no reason and they both despised him for that. He easily could've avoided Tori and all the commotion that was caused in that store. But he just had to start something.

After they left the mall it was pretty tense between them for many unknown reasons. Zayn had to smoke at least two cigarettes before they drove out the parking lot. Moments later when he asked what she wanted to do she simply told him to take her home. That is when he knew that she was possibly mad at him. No matter how hard he wanted to spend his Saturday with her she continued to ask for him to take her home. Even when she got the car she didn't say a single word, and she left him dry.

So a full week has past and they have not said a word to each other. This wasn't healthy at all and it has put a dent in their relationship. She hasn't texted him, called him, or even FaceTimed him since he dropped her off. After all those talks of having a healthy relationship she decides to be stubborn and leave him confused along with him being worried. He wondered what she wanted from him. That was his main internal problem all week. Zayn didn't know if it was entirely his fault or if it was Tori's fault for not even communicating with him.

With all that being said he has been blowing up her phone nonstop. Again, she didn't even show up to his art class all this week which left him alone with those annoying girls. Zayn didn't know what to do honestly and it was bugging him. No woman has ever made him feel this way before; not even his ex made him feel the way Tori is making him feel. Zayn thought he was in love, but it all came crashing down when she wanted to be unfaithful to him. He knows that Tori is different, but only in the best way possible.

"Come on baby," Zayn waited impatiently his phone rung. He took a puff from his cigarette and exhaled it from his lips. It seemed like it was forever but the phone finally picked up.

"Hello?" Tori answered softly.

Zayn slightly prayed and sat up straight, "Ah baby, why have you been ignoring me?"

It was quiet for a seconds until he heard her sigh on the other line, "My emotions has been eating me up man."

"How do you think I feel?" Zayn groans. "You left me confused on Saturday and I don't hear shit from you for a full week. Ever consider how I feel Tori?"

"I know I'm selfish," she sighs deeply.

"Tori..I know how much this is tearing apart but you can't keep shutting me out. Remember wanting to have a healthy relationship? How can we have that if you keep on disappearing and coming right back? It doesn't make sense to me," Zayn admits to her.

"Zayn please..just give me a chance," Tori's voice cracked trying to get her words out. She didn't want to cry, but her emotions got the best of her.

Zayn bit his bottom lip, "A-Are you crying Tori?"

She sniffed in the background and it clear that she was shedding some tears over him, "N-No."

"Listen, unlock the door for me because I'm coming over, okay? Don't cry baby, just wait for me," Zayn soothes getting up from his couch so he could make his way towards his bedroom to get dressed.

"Okay," she sniffs. "Please hurry."

"I will don't worry," Zayn says sincerely before he hung up the phone.

The man got dressed in all black and left in a hurry. Knowing Tori might be in some type of emotional crisis worries him. He didn't know what was going on exactly between them and that worried him also. But what needs to happen now is a serious one on one conversation about what's going on with them.