The Aftermath

5 years later

Tai was really making a breakthrough in his therapy and everything was finally normal after the first therapy session.

The first thing that Tai did after his first session was apologizing to his eldest daughter about the trauma and pain that she endured when he was drunk. Tai actually decided to only drink a little bit on special occasions.

Tai also decided that his daughter will need an education on fighting to be able to protect others and herself so he sent in an application to Signal Academy.

Tai didn't just make progress in his relationship with his daughter but he also got married to a woman named Kamila Chadwick and she then fell pregnant and gave birth to his third daughter Josephine Chadwick.

Kamila was a kind second stepmother to Yang and she gave her tons of love and support. Although during school work and training Kamila had to show tough love sometimes but she did it because she wanted Yang to succeed in becoming a huntress like her parents.

Kamila was a highly experienced healer so she know when she needed to relaxed and alert.

Yang easily bonded with Josephine which was great because Tai and Kam didn't know how Yang would take the news but here she was a 14 year old girl who was now on her third mother a second little sister.

Meanwhile with Ash...

Ash was given a new order to become a Signal Academy student to get the leg up on leads for concurring The World Of Remnant. Ruby was only 12 and she passed the entrance exam almost easily.

(Hi guys sorry for the long update I hit a writers block and I couldn't get it worked out until now. Anyway both Ash and Yang are now both going to Signal Academy. Should Ash remember her biological family? Should she meet her baby sister Josephine? Should there be a family reunion between Ash and Tai? Write your comments down below.)