The Truth

Cinder: Good Morning Ash.
Ash: Morning mom.

Cinder: Did you see what I put in your drawer last night?

Ash: Yes I did thank you mom. Would you mind if I held on to it?

Cinder: Not at all dearest. Go on and eat breakfast before your little outing with your school friend.

Ash: Okay.

Ash sighed when her mom said school friend because she never gained the courage to tell Cinder that her school friend is actually her girlfriend Weiss. Ash was just worried that Cinder would probably kill her or punish her for dating a huntress.

Cinder: So Ash tell me more about this friend of yours.

Ash: Well basically what you expect of a goody two shoes she even bought me something but it won't arrive until school starts back up.

Cinder: Sounds interesting.

After a few minutes of awkward silence it was finally time for Ash to walk toward the station and wait for the transport. Ash felt guilty about not telling Cinder about her new girlfriend but Ash knew that if her mom ever learned about Weiss she would either be banned from dating her or Cinder would either kill her or Weiss or potentially both.

The transport finally arrived and Ash texted Weiss that she will be seeing Weiss at the park on time.