Chapter 3- Unexpected Friend

//Your POV//
We saw 2 Other Members From The Banana Bus Squad/Crew.. They are Not Delirious, Basically Or Wildcat.. Their Going To The Same Class As Ours For the Period i saw Arlan Being A Bit Mad. While Ohm His Face Is Full of Anger.. The tall Guy With Green top and Dark Blue Jeans And The Other Short Guy is Wearing a Red Hoodie Jacket with a White Inner Shirt and Dark Blue Jeans.. Me Ohm and Arlan Sit beside Each Other while The 2 Were Behind us. The Class Started and The Keep On Kicking my Chair and Throwing Mini Erasers on my Head.. I saw Ohm Being annoyed and Angry He Look back and Give IF-U-STOP-I-WILL-KILL-U-STARE.. Arlan Was Giggling cause ohm is Cute When His Mad.. They Stop and After a Minute They give me a Letter Theirs Green and Maroon Writtings The Green said.. Great Cute Body-Guard Bitch And The Maroon One said.. Dont Get a Body-Guard You Bitch Or else we will tell boss.. Ohm and Arlan Saw The Letter.. Arlan Chuckles and Ohm Glare at Arlan and Arlan Stop.. Ohm Look at Them And Said Shut Up You F boys.. Arlan Whispers To Me.. The Two Of Them Are Members of you know What I Mean.. The Green tall guy is Nogla (DaithiDeNogla) And The Other One Is Lui (LuiCalibre) We saw The Green top Guy Stand and Grab My by the Shirt With hid Fist Ready To Punch.. YOU BIT~~

//6th Period Bell Ring//

Nogla let Go and Said Good Thing The Bell Ring You Bitch.. Lui gave a F Sign to me Hey Y/N You Ok Arlan Said.. Yeah Im Fine I said.. Y/N Your Next Period Is Free Period That Means Your with me, Luke, and Bryce Ohm said.. I was Happy That He Told Me That.. Really??!! I said Excitedly and Happily. Yeah! We can stay Anywhere in Free Period By the way..Ohm said Guys I need to go Bye Arlan Said Running to His Next Class. Y/N lets Go meet Bryce and Luke Shall we He Said Being a GentleMen Yeah Sure.. I said Calmly.. We Meet Luke and Bryce On the Bleachers In the Gym.. Bryce Waved at Us and Shouted Y/N! OHM OVER HERE!! We go Up and Talk More.. When Luke look Down the Bleachers and His Face Was Shock and Anger.. I look down Its all The BananaBusSquad/Crew.. Guys We need to Leave.. Luke said Why?? Bryce and Ohm Asked.. I know Why Look I pointed Them To where The BananaBusSquad/Crew were Hanging Out.. When We Stand And Tiptoed The Floor Creak and The Leader of The BananaBusSquad Saw Us.. Luke Quickly Carried Me and Ohm, Luke and Bryce Ran.. I blush Slightly Cause Luke Carried Me.. When We went down the Exit Was Block and We Run to the Emergency Exit.. when we Went Out.. We Heard a Huge Snap Of a Finger in The Gym.. I Think their Gonna Chase Us.. Luke I think Their Gonna Chase Us! Ohm stated While Running What should we do!? Bryce Asked We need To Stick Together And Protect Y/N Cause if We Spilt Up She will get hurt Luke said.. Ohm and Bryce Nooded I know Where we can Get Help Follow me Luke Run To the Other Direction.. I see This Guy Wearing a White Shirt and Blue Jeans.. SMITTY WE NEED HELP NOW Luke Shouted.. Ok Come In.. I brick was Push by His Hand And Opened My Eyes Widen.. This School has Secret Passage MY Gowd.. I think They Went This Way.. I heard a Voice Coming From the Other Coridor. We Went Inside and Close the Secret Passage.. We all Panted and Luke Put Me Down.. Damn Y/N Your Part Light and Heavy He said while Panting.. HEY! I said Shhhhhhh.. The Guy wearing a White Shirt and Grabing A Torch Its not safe to shout Here.. He stated. I nodded.. Y/N This Is Smitty (Smii7y) Smitty Y/N Ohm said while Walking through a Secret Passage way.. Hey Nice to meet You Smitty said me too I said.. By the Way Y/N Smitty is great looking for Secret Passage ways thats Why His The Jornalist in Our School Luke Stated.. My eyes Widen.. And Suprised.. If we didnt came here we were ass kick right now.. Ok stay Here and I will look if the coast Is Clear Smitty Said we Nodded. Smitty Place The Torch and Pull it sideward And It open we see that were at the library.. Smitty look around and he Said Stay Here its Unsafe.. Are You going to be Ok Bryce said.. Yeah Just Be Quiet Smitty said.. He pulled one book of a shelve and Close The Passage Way door.. We Hear Sounds Right Across The wall..

//Smitty POV//

I close The Secret Passage and Good Thing They Didnt saw it.. You meant They It means The BananabusSquad/Crew I saw Vanoss (VanossGaming), Moo (MooSnuckle) And Delirous They Come Up The 2nd Floor Of The Bookshelves.. I was Acting Like Nothing Happend.. I was Pinned On The Wall By Delirious with a Fist Thats Ready to Punch my Face.. What The Fuck You Guys Want.. I said.. Were Looking For The Girl.. Mmm whats Her Name.. Vanoss Said.. Y/N Boss Delirious said.. Yeah Y/n Vanoss Said.. I look at Moo When I looked at him he looked to be Nice.. Smiity please Tell me Wheres The Girl.. I looked Vanoss he was Smirking..Ugh I hate That smirk.. I dont know who your talking too..? Delirious Kneed me on the stomach and I loss some oxygen in me Dont lie Smiity we know you know Y/N Delirious said anger on his face ok ok we spilt up I told them to go straight I said another lie.. I was Punch and Fell to the ground Heh Good.. Now lets go we don't need him anymore Vanoss said to his 2 members of his Squad and crew. I saw Moo looking at me with a Im-Sorry face im thinking that he wants to quit. I put my arm on my chest and stand up and pull the book to open the passage way I tried to not faint but I did., I hear voice and my eyes were blurry and all I see is black..

// Your POV//

I saw Smiity on the Ground and I grab him Guys we need to go to the nurses office right now.. The Three Nodded We head to the Nurses Office and the Nurse wasnt their so we Treat Smiity I see a bruise on his stomach and his Arm I get an Ice Pack and grab some eyes on the Freezer and treat Smiity.. I see Smiity waking up and I hug him Thanks for protecting me I said No prob He Hug back.. We head out and We saw all the members of the BananabusSquad/crew Ohm, and Luke their faces was filled with Anger and Bryce and I help Smiity to stand up.. Well well what do we have here.. The guy with a red jacket and white stripes on his upper arms said..He was about to pull me but Luke , Ohm and the guy with a Stripe shirt Defend me and Bryce.. Luke and Ohm look suprise.. I dont know why.. Moo THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.. Vanoss Tell Moo the Guy with Stripe Shirt.. I DONT WANT TO HURT PEOPLE ANYMORE..!! Banana Bus Squad/Crew Members were Shock and Vanoss was Filled with anger and Punch Moo.. Luke and Ohm Defend Moo .. Moo your dealing with the wrong guy and Person.. Vanoss said.. Not anymore Moo spit Moo Carry me and Luke carry Smiity..

We stopped in the Tracking field and stay at the bleachers.. Moo Put me down and Luke put down smiity and put him on a chair.. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE MOO ARE YOU GONNA BE FRIENDS WITH US FOR ALL YOU DONE AND YOUR JUST GONNA USE US AND LET THE BANANABUSSQUAD/CREW I MEAN YOUR FRIENDS TO BEAT US UP Ohm shouted to Moo and Luke Hold him just In Case he wont punch Moo.. Moo sit down and Look at To all of us.. I I dont want to hurt anybody anymore.. Moo said.. Wat do you mean Moo Luke said calmly.. Well when Vanoss talked about Y/N it felt like I want to be good and all. Im sorry I want to have a great start.. even to my Best Bro friend.. Brian.. Moo said to us with his face full of Guilt.. I stand Up and give Moo a hug.. I forgive you Moo. . I said. Please Call me Brock Hugs Back. Btw whats your next period Brock I asked Homeroom im gonna Tell you guys advance and warning you guys... The BananaBusSquad/Crew are going in the same Homeroom as ours.. We looked at Brock in shock we were full aware to ourselves.. Good Thing we Have an Unexpected Friend With us who change His Heart..

//I hope you Guys Like The chapter Lol lol Bye//

Author: phew im done

Luke: Oww Reallu done with the book *smirks*

Author: NO

Luke: Just joking hehehe

Bryce: Vote like and COMMENT

Ohm: BRYCE MY CANDY!!!

Bryce:NOOOOOOO

Author and Luke: * FacePalm *