Chapter 10- Sacrifice

//Your POV/

//TIME SKIP MONDAY//

I was walking to School.. Alone Cause I think Anthony went to School early to me.. The weekends were Awesome.. Especially David and Lui.. Lui is a Caring and Sweetest Guys That Can do Squikers.. David is a Caring Dude. Me,Lui and David Became Bestfriends.. When I Enter The School. I felt somebody Wrap His left arm around My Neck. I look and It was David. He gave me A Welcoming Smile.. And I saw Lui catching Up to Us.. Hey Guys Lui said. Hey Me and David said.. Anyway Y/N How your Day.. David Asked Welp It was Great When You Guys are Around.  When we Enter The Halls Many People were looking at Us.. Especially Delirious and Vanoss. I can See Delirious having a Jelly Face.. I look at David and Lui Just Ignoring Them All and They Walk Me to my Locker. They Wave at Me Goodbye. I open My Locker And I can See Luke Having A Smirk On His face Luke whats with the Face? I Asked.  Oww Nothing its Just That You Guys Are Cute Together.. I blushed Uhhh What do you mean?? Who?? I asked While Blushing.. Owww You and David Luke Chuckles. I blushed.. Were Just Bestfriends Luke.. i already Told you im Not Yet Ready to Tell you Guys Who i really Like. Luke sighs Yeah I Know But (Insert Ship name) Luke Smirks.. I playfully Punch him on the Arm.. SHUT UP i yell and Luke Laugh.

//Skip Time Lunch cause im lazy//

Me, David, Lui and Brock Get our Food and Go to Our Table.. We saw Some Girls Starts to Flirt on the Boys. Hey Why Would You guys hangout with that sore Loser. The Girl said Pointing at me.. For your Information Bitch She is Not a Sore Loser Tyler Said Yeah She is te Smart and Te Cutest and Te Optimistic Girl I Know Brian Said.. Ohm stand Up and Look at The Girls While His Bandana Is On.. If you mess with Y/N you mess with Us Yeah Got That. Ohm said while Bryce Holding His Arms. I can See the Girls Almost Cried.. And People were looking at The Girls..Mini stand Up If you Hurt Y/N We will Break Your Bones Very Hard. Craig Said.. The Girls back Off and Walk away.. Vanoss and Delirious were watching.. They Look away whrn we look at Them. Hey Y/n Its ok Were Here to Protect You David Said Hugging me. I Hug Back.. I look at Luke He had a Smirk In His Face. I give Luke a What-The-Fuck Face He chuckle.. Guys let go and Get ready for Class Tyler Said. We walk to Our Lockers and i get my stuff and someone grab me and Put his hand with a rag on my mouth i dont know if its a He or a She but i can tell its a he. Soon i smell a weird aroma on the Rag.. I fell asleep..

//Brian POV//

I was Wondering Where Y/N could be.. She Doest skip History Lit. She loves History.. But why. GUYS i heard Lui Yelled What is it Lui? I asked. Y/n is no where to be Found.. Lui said. My Eyes Widen.. HOW?! i yelled I dont Know Brian Lui said.. You cant Find Y/N? I know That Voice. I turn around and See Delirious. Owww Great I said. Im serious is she Lost or Gone? He asked Innocently. Why Are ya Asking. Did you do Something to Y/n my Bestfriend I yelled while Brock Holds my Arm avoiding me to Punch Delirious. I didnt Do anything to her. To be Honest I dont Know Where She Is. Delirious Said With a Worried Face. GUYS I HAVE 2 BAD NEWS i heard Marcel from the Distance.. What is it.? Anthony asked Y/N is Gone.. WE KNOW THAT we all Yelled.. Oww sorry the second is.  Vanoss drag her out to School.. WHAT?! We all Yelled. TAT BASTARD i said starts to walk But Delirious Stop me.. WHAT THE FUCK YOUR BESTFRIEND HAVE MY BESTFRIEND. i yelled at him.. I Know where They are.. He said. How would we Trust You Tyler said.. I will Sacrifice For Y/n i want her safe ok. i dont want to let herself Snapped or Be hurt..

//Hopebyou guys like the Chapter Peace//