Chapter 6- My Heart

//Your POV//

Me and Marcel Are Friends Now.. and He Confessed to me His Feeling At the Same time Saying sorry.. i dont want to answer him Yet Cause it wasnt the Time.. Cause I saw The Other Members Of the Banana Bus Squad/Crew saw us.. i Elbowed Marcel Y/N whats wrong?? He looked at me confused.. i nod my head where the Squad/Crew Were Standing.. Marcel suddenly feel a Strike cause his Leader was there.. Y/N im worried.. He looked at me with a Worried Face.. Run or Talk?? I asked.. and When Marcel was About to Answer.. Vanoss Come Closer to us and He kneed Marcels stomach and Punched Marcel .. While Me Lui and Nogla Grab Me By My arms..YOU TRAITOR Vanoss Said With Anger On His face i look and See That Nogla and Lui were shaking.. Are you guys ok?? I asked Shut up Bitch I saw Delirious Punches me DONT HURT HER I saw Marcel Yelling and Vanoss with A smirk On His Face What are ya gonna Do? Fight me? Heh your only 1 and were 4 Vanoss Said with a Smirk on his Face. Marcel stand up and Instantly Punched Vanoss Your 4 But 1 Is more tougher I saw Marcel smiling he Kicked Delirious and He looked at Nogla And Lui Are ya guys Just Gonna stay here and be a bad person you dont want to.. They let go off me and They were strike by the words of Marcel.. Marcel and I Run and We head back

//5th Period Bell Ring//

I told Ohm and Arlan that i will be Excused Cause Of Marcels Conditions his Really Hurt.. Cause Man Vanoss Punches and kicks are so Hard..Ohm Glare at Marcel and Arlan Keeps Ohm calm and We Head to the Nurses Offices and Again the Nurse Is Not There.. like WHY THOU.. but what im here is that im gonna Treat Marcels wounds and Bruises..I let Marcel Sit On the Clinic Be and grab an Ice pack and Grab Ice and Bandages Just In case he Has wounds that Cuts or Something.. i went back and See Marcel with a Pain on his Face .. I sit beside him and I place a Tap On his Bruise and He Flitch and Feel Pain.. i feel Sad that he gone Through This.. Is there anymore bruises I can Heal or Treat?? I ask and He Nod and Took Of his Shirt.. I blushed cause he has Muscular body.. I saw a Big Bruise on his Stomach and I Place the Ice Pack on his Stomach. Like what you see He smirks and I blushed and Punch Him Playfully He Laughs Y/N Your cute when you blushed I blushed again Marcel Just SHUT UP I said while Blushing And He Laughs..When I done Heal or Treat his Bruise He Put on back His shirt.

//6th Period Bell Ring//

Me and Marcel Hear the 6th Period Bell Ring and Me and Marcel have the same Free time so we walk and meet up with Ryan,Luke,Bryce,Tyler,Craig and Brock.. Hey Guys I waved and said.. they Turn around and See me and Marcel together.. Ohm didnt Look i think this is the Time we Settle Their Friendship.. Craig and Tyler Put Their arms to Marcels Shoulders and They were happynthat Marcel choose this side..

//Marcel POV//

I was Happy That they accept me.. except Ryan.. Im worried We were The Best of Friennds But it Change when Evan Force me to join.. I shouldnt join in the First Place.. We Went to the Tracking Field Bleachers.. Me and Ryan accidentally Bump to eachother and we Awkwardly move away.. ALRIGHT! Y/N said.. Tyler and Craig were Giggling cause Her Face was cute.. So Marcel and Ohm can You both talk Y/N said.. Why would I? Ryan said with Anger Cause i know you guys were Friends Before.. She said Calmly.. Ryan Was Silent.. And I feel Somebody Hug me.. I look and Ohm was Hugging Me ans Crying.. Heh Still a Crybaby YOU FUCKING BASTARD Ryan Said While Huggibg and Crying On My Shoulders..Im sorry Bro.. I hug Back. They Cheer and I Look at Y/N She was Happy.. Ryan you still are a Crybaby Ya know I smirk.. SHUT UP MARCEL.. Ryan Said Wiping his Own Tears and Punch Me Playfully.. Heh You guys Are still The Same as Before.. Brian said while his arm is Across Brock.. Heh yeh I rub My Neck.. I hug Y/N Thank You I said And Y/N Hug Back.. GROUP HUG! Bryce Shouts and We all Hug.. Welcome to The Team Ya Bastard Tyler Said Elbowed Me Jokingly Yeah Welcome I see Craig Putting His Hand On My Shoulders.. I Smiled Thanks guys i said While Smilling.. Hey Guys Lets Just say we could Celebrate for The Weekend.. Ya Remember Tomorrow is Saturday so Lets Celebrate Bryce said Wide Smile On His Face.. IM IN!! Y/N Said with hee Face Really HYPED. shes so Cute when Shes Hyped If shes In Im In Tyler Said Me too Craig Said Cheerfully.. Ye guys not te Only One Jack said while his Arms Are Between Mark and felix Shoulders. Us too Luke saying Playfully pat Ryans Back.. Hey Marcel How About You.. Ryan Asked.. Everybody was in Silence. I looked at Everybody.. I feel somebody Hug Me.. I look and It was Y/N You Know That if i wont pick you.. i will always Be in My Heart.. Y/N said while Hugging Me.. I blushed and i hug Back and Everybody was looking at us Confused and Some of them Are Jealous..I dont Care It felt Like Forever To Hug Her..

//7th Period Bell Rings//

We pull out and All Of Us started to Go to our Homeroom Class.. With Y/N Beside me

//I hope you guys like this chapter.. its like a Basicall x Reader.. Welp its Banana bus squad/crew x reader so roll with it.. i hope you like the chapter//

Marcel: WHY ME!! LUNA (of Course its me lol)

Author: What its Cute that I put Ya There Before all

Marcel: Yeah but Umm *Blushes*

Author: What You Cant Just Rage at Me for No Reason.. Its just a Story Marcel..

Marcel: *Still blushing* You stuborn Brat..

Author: THE FUCK DID YA JUST CALL ME 

Marcel: Nothing *Blushes

David/Nogla: Awww I Ship It.. Like Vote and COMMENT

Lui: *Squikers* David/Nogla Shusssss

Marcel: LUI, NOGLA YA BOTH DEAD

David/Nogla: Lui RUN

Author: Giggled