Chapter 2- Too many Thoughts

I thank Mark and Jack For Giving me Direction where I will go.. I went to my class.. Anthony Waved to know where he is a and I See Anthony.. I sit beside him and we talk until Anthony saw this Guy wearing a Adventure Time hoodie top and blue jeans with with shoes.. the guy see me and Anthony.. But He was Staring at me.. I think his part of the Banana Bus Squad.. Walk to his Sit.. and His Sit was Behind Me.. Anthony Whispers Y/N You know Whos That guy behind You.. No I said. Well his Name is Basically (BasicallyDoWrk) .. We were Friends Back and now he change i dont know why.. He whipers back.. And Y/N What Happend To You?? He said with A Worried Face.. Uhhh.. I came A Cross With This Guy Name Delirious.. We have the Same Period.. I said Unhappily.. I looked at Anthony With His Face With Anger.. I knew it.. Y/N Did he did Punch You Right?! He said..Yes I said Calmly.. I receive a Paper Saying Delirious Told me About You.. It will be Fun if i were There.. I look Behind Me and Saw Basically Looking at Me with an Evil Smirk.. I started To be Afraid.. His Part Of The Squad/Crew.. Im Thinking To much I wa Out Of Thoughts Then Anthony Snapped Me And Then I was Back In Reality.. Y/N Dont think To Much You Will Be safe.. I have Friends That will Protect You *Wink* Anthony Said With a Smile.. Thanks Anthony I said With a Smile..

//Third Period Bell Ring//

Y/N Meet Me at Lunch With Arlan ok!! Anthony Said.. Yeah Sure! I said and Wave.. I look at my Schedule and My Next Is English Lit. I went To My Locker To get Something and When I Get There I saw a Note with a Dark Blue Writtings There "Your Going To my Class Yeah Bitch " Im scared I think its another Member in The squad Or Crew I think its Not Basically I Think it was Somebody Else In The Squad/Crew.. I Felt somebody Touch my Shoulder.. I shiver and i was Scared to Look Around Hey Bro Yeah Ok.. Mark and Jack Want me Ta Meet Ya.. I look Around and Saw a Tall Guy with Light Blond Hair wearing a BroFist Shirt and Black Jeans (Sorry If i Keep saying Black Jeans To what They Wear) and Light Blue Shoes.. Im Felix (Pewdiepie) Nice Ta Meet Ya Bro.. Felix Said with a Great Smile On His Face.. Um hi Im Y/N You said Nervously.. So Y/N Your a New Student Right?? and Your next Class Is English Lit..? He said Yeah Im new and My Next Class Is English Lit. I told Him and He Pulled Me and Start walking to our Class.. When I get To our Class.  I trip on the Ground THE HELL BRO. Felix Shouted With a Anger on His Face.. What It was Fun To Trip Somebody A Tall Guy wearing a Pink Hoodie with a Pig Ears On The Top and wearing Dark Blue Jeans with Dark Pink Shoes.. Felix Lend Me a Hand To Get Up and Felix Whispers That Guys Name WildCat (I_Am_WildCat) His Part Of The BananaBusSquad/Crew... I was Scared that Maybe They wilk Bully me Soon when I Met their Leader.. Me and Felix Sit Next To Each Other While In The Other Hand.. Wildcat Is At the Back Corner Which Was Great..

//Lunch Bell Ring//

Me and Felix Went To Our Lockers Good Thing our Lockers are Just Beside To EachOther. I see Delirious, Basically And WildCat together with 5 more Boys.. I think It Was The Banana Bus Squad/Crew i Feel Scared and Worried.. I saw Them Looking at Me and Starting Whispering and I Saw one of Them Didnt Whisper and Just Look at me and Blushes.. I was Thinking maybe He doesnt want to hurt me.. When Im done Putting my Stuff back.. Me and Felix Went To The Cafeteria and I saw Mark, Jack, Anthony And Arlan and 4 Boys i feel Over Protective Now.. I got My Food and Sit With Them.. Felix Stand up and Offer me to Stand Up.. He Wrap His Left Arm To my Shoulder.. HEY BROS!! This Is Y/N.. Jack, Mark, Arlan and Anthony said at The Same Time We Know Her Felix.. But The 4 Boys doesnt know me The Stand Up and Introduce ThemSelves.. Hey Y/N Im Luke (Cartoonz)  He shake my hand H~Hey Im Ohm (OhmWrecker) If U like You can Call me Ryan. I think Ohm Is Shy when He met New People. Hey Im Bryce (BryceMcquide/Gaming) Nice To meet Ya  Waves His Hand..  And Im Brian (Terroriser) Saying in Irish Accent.. They Were Smilling And We Sit Down.  I feel Something Bad Like a Bad Pressence Around The Cafeteria.. I look around and Saw The BananaBusSquad/Crew looking at me With Anger.. I look away and My New Friends See me Looking at the Squad and Crew.. Y/N I swear did They Hurt You Luke Questions.  Yeh.. I said Nervously.. THATS BULLSHIT! Brian Said With Anger With his Face.. Arlan Helped Brian To Calm Down.. Yeah He met Delirious and Basically Anthony Stated.. Dont Forget WildCat Felix Added Up.. Dont Worry Y/N We will Protect You no Matter What Ohm said YEAH Jack and Mark Said At The Same Time.  Thanks Guys.. I said.. Hey Bryce Ya Ok Ohm said To Bryce.. Yeah im Just Worried.. Cause Maybe Their New Target Is Y/N My Eyes Widen and Look at The Squad/Crew.. I saw Using his Index Finger and Its like He Acting The Im Dead.. Im worried And Im Really Scared.  Y/N Snap out Of It Jack Said.. Im scared.. Guys Tears Forming On my Eyes.. Ohm Stand Up and Comfort me Shhhhh... Dont Cry Were Here For You we will make Sure Your Protective.. I wipe my Tears Thanks Ohm I said Yeah Ohm Is Right Y/N Anthony Said With Comfort.. Ok Bros What Schedule is Your 7th Period Felix Said.. We All Said Homeroom We looked at Eachother and We Cheered and We were Happy..

A/N: Wait Dont Think this Is The End Of The Chapter You will Ask what Is Homeroom I our Country.. Well Our Homeroom In Here Is Like Your Classmates and That All So Yeah.. Lets Continue The Story//

That Were Homeroom Classmates.. I hope I Have Great Friends There.

//5th Period Bell Ring//

Y/N Your Coming Ohm Said.. I was Suprise That We That Same Period
Me, Arlan and Ohm Went to Our Class When We came across with...

//CLIFFHANGER welp I hope You Guys Enjoy This Chapter//

Ohm: Hey GIVE ME THE CANDY

Bryce: NEVER

Author: GUYS STOP IT

Luke: I hope You Like and Comment and Vote