Chapter 16- Something New

//Y/N POV//

Everything has been normal.. Well Special Training. I ask my mom im moving to my Friends House.. And She is Proud of me Being Independant for moving.. I move to Brians House. Cause he has Extra Room.. and Brock lives there as well.. And now we kinda get well bonding with eachother..Today Were gonna have training with the Guys Before summer Ends.. Hey Y/N Breakfast is ready! Brian said. I go down the stairs and Sit on the chair. I thought i will be the one who will make breakfast? I said. Well you can but your cute sleep cant resist me from waking you up Brian Chuckles. Take that back I giggled While Brian place a plate of Y/F/ B Nope i am not saying it again ok Brian said while sitting down. You guys are loud gez Brock said rubbing his eyes. Sorry Brock heres your plate. Brian said Since when you cook food Brian? Brock said Well today Brian scratching his neck. Uhuu Brock said sitting on his chair.

We Finished Eating and We get ready for training i wear this clothes

(Pls Ignore the string bag and the bottle 😅)

Hey Y/N Hurry up Brian Said Shut up im already here you think i change my clothes like a minute dummy I said Brock Laughs. Oww uhhh haha Brian said Brian Drives the car

//Arrive at the base//

I jump out of the car and i feel a bit Excited.
WELCOME TO OUR BASE!! Brian and Brock say it simultaneously. DAMN THIS IS HUGE! I yelled this is literally huge its a bigger mansion OMG.
You like the base? I jumped and Slap somebody when i look it was Evan. Geez Evan i am so sorry I said. Its ok Y/N but really it hurts Evan Said Ohhhhh Evan got bitch slap Tyler Laughs Tyler thats not nice it was just an accident Craig said. So shall we train i want to fight with Y/N First Luke said With his fighting Pose Wait your horses we need to learn her skills first Evan Said while rubbing his cheeks. We head inside and EVERYTHING IS ALL MASSIVE OMG

//Evans POV//

So lets all do warm ups in the Gym so we can have our fighting Training at the back yard I said.. We went to the gym and I can see Y/N Go at the Ring area with Brian im having a suspicious feeling about Brian COME ON Y/N YOU BEAT ME ONCE SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT Brian Yelled HA LIKE YOU WANT YOUR ASS KICKED Y/N Yelled. I go at the Punching Bags and start Punching.. Im a bit Jealous to be honest.. I look at the Rink again and Saw Brian getting His Ass Kicked by Y/N HA I WON YOU LOSER Y/N said.. I look back to the Punching Bag. Hey you Ok Evan you feel kinda thinking something? I look and it was Nogla Wiping his Sweat using a Towel.. *Sigh* Well i was just thinking about the next attack of Assualt Gang.. I said.. Hey dont Beat yourself to the gutter and Tyler, Craig and Brian told us that Y/N is good at fighting, Throwing knives and guns as well. so maybe shes been hiding this for self defense.. Nogla said Yeah but we didnt see her doing this when we "bully" her I said.. Yeah so maybe she will show us now and we can let her join the gang Nogla said.. Yeah.. i said..

//Y/N POV//

Ok guys Warm up is over lets head to the Backyard so we can have our fighting training at Arena Evan Shouts. Ha you are strong Y/N you kicked my ass again Brian said Ha dont mess with me next time I winked.. Guys somebody is having a couple war here Tyler Teased Dude wtf Brian said and Blushing.. We arrived at the Backyard. Uhhh Evan its great here but you said theres an Arena I said confusingly. Everybody Giggled uhhh Did i say something Wrong I said. Y/N you know me, Ohm and Bryce Joined the gang before summer so we know where it is Luke said Watch and learn missy Evan Winked Evan walk to the big circular pad and we followed and then theres a stomp and Evan press the Middle of the Stomp and the Circular Pad Slowly letting us go down.. WTF!!! THIS IS SO COOL i Said The Guys laugh EVAN I AM NOW SOOO AMAZED i said with satisfaction Always be amazed for me hahah Evan said Are you being Cheezy on me? I rised my Right Brow Ha Touche Evan said.

//Arrived at the Arena//

ALRIGHT!! Evan Yelled.. This is gonna be Y/N 's First fighting Training so take on Easy on her. Evan said.. Uhooo dont she literally good as hell Brian said.. Ha its because i Kicked your ass again. I giggled Damn Brian Get ass kicked by a bitch Tyler Said OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Everybody yelled Damn you guys Brian Blushed Ok everybody now i will announce who will be fighting with Y/N First. Brian will Be not fighting with her cause she got ass kicked. Evan said then chuckles HEY! Brian said.. Anyway Luke and Y/N will be fighting First Evan said.. YES IM GONNA FIGHT Y/N First Luke Excitedly said. Heh you excited to get ass kicked I said Ha Funny Luke said. Then Next Shes gonna fight with our fastest in agility Delirious. Evan said FINALLY Jon said This is gonna be Easy I said How do you say that Lui asked Just watch later. i said Next Tyler then last me Evan said Oww fucking yes haha im gonna fight another girl Tyler said Ha You guys are just a Piece of Cake i said Uhooo this girl is taking us easy Evan said OK GUYS LETS BET Nogla said If Y/N Loses of some of them vs Luna Wons all of them Nogla said Im betting at Y/N Side Brian Said Me too Ohm and Bryce Said Simultaneously And me be at Y/N Side Nogla said. Me too Marcel said Ok the rest of us are gonna be with the guys.. Craig, Lui, Brock, and Scotty said Simultaneously. 50 BUCKS EACH Nogla said.. DEAL Everybody Yelled i giggled this Is gonna be my New Life..

(I hope you like this chapter the next chapter will be tomorrow for the fight of Luke and Y/N so STAY TUNE AHHAH PEACE)