Chapter 7- Promise

//Your POV//

We walk To our Homeroom Class.. AND U LOVE THIS PERIOD. You were Walking With Marcel.. Marcel Is Happy But his Still Nervous.. I think Cause Its Been A while since Him And Ohm Were Together as Best of Friends. and I im so Excited that were all gonna celebrate at Bryce House.. IM SO HYPED AHHHHHHHHHHH ( Me be like right now) So tomorrow at 1 meet me at my house.. Bryce said But you guys know I dont know wheres bryce lives . I said. They Laugh and I was confused for a moment and just smile. I will pick you up and take to Bryce place.. Luke said with a smile on his face BUT Y/N, Luke and Ryan will help me decorate so you guys will come early Bryce Explained  OHHH COME ON  Jack whine Its ok Jack im gonna bake some cupcakes and cookies for our food  I said (If ya dont knownhow to cook then deal with it XD) YOU BAKE!! They all Yelled and I laughed Yeah I Bake why You want me to Bake a cake I said more Confident Well. . Bryce said and tilt his head a bit .. YEAH BAKE A CAKE !! Craig said I giggled I will help you bake all the food Y/N Ohm said smiling at me Yeah sure I smiled back I didnt know a cute girl like you can bake,. Tyler Said with a Smirk on his Face SHUT UP I yelled and Blushed..

We entered to our Homeroom Class we saw 4 more Members of the Squad / Crew Were left. They were looking at us and Delirious was looking at me and Even Nogla and Lui.. I see Vanoss looking away.. I feel somebody pat my shoulder and I look it was Smiity., Hey He said Calmly. Hey I said.. Are you ok? Smiity said with a worried on his Face Yeah im fine I said., Oww I thought u were thinking something bad Smitty said.. Im fine . dont need to worry I said. ALRIGHT! Tyler Shouted.. Everybody In The Class Looked At Tyler But he Doesnt Care at all.. Me, Craig and Brock Giggled.. So Whats our Plan. We only Plan for the food.Cause of Y/N Over Here knows How to Bake Tyler Said.. Well we need Drinks Bryce Said. OWWWW we will bring te Drinks Jack Said.. Im Not Alcoholic so I dont Drink Guys please you can have beer but not me I said and Jack Nod Ok We Will Bring Beer and Juice Thats Sounds Good Mark Said And I Make a Huge Smile. I see Luke Doing a Yes Gesture and Ohm Just Facepalm.. Uhh Ohm you ok I whispered to Ohm.. Ye the problem is.. Luke is Gonna Drink a HELL of Beer Ohm whispered back.. I giggled Ok so For the Music?  Bryce asked I will take care of that. Craig said And He Wink. Wait i have this Question.. is Your Parents Allowed you to Celebrate. I asked Well my mom will be away for the weekend so yeah He said And Shrugs.. Ok everything is set. Bryce said and We all Cheer.

//After School Bell//

Me Luke and Arlan. Were Getting our Stuff in Our Locker and.. I see The Other Members Of The Squad/Crew they Just Walk away i was Confused and I didnt Mind.. Me And Anthony Walked Home.. And We waved and Go to Our Houses.

//TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY//

I wake Up and Look at the Time it was 8 Am In the Morning. And I see a Message from Luke..

L- Luke  Y- Y/N

L- Im Gonna Pick You Up at 10

Y- Ok

L- I didnt Expect a Reply

Y- Well now you already do XD

L- Gonna Get ready See ya

Y- Bye

I got Up and Take a shower (Think anything you want to wear im lazy as Fudge XD) And Eat My F/F Breakfast I told my mom already that im Going to Go to My New Friends House.. It was Almost 10 i watch a Bit of TV and I hear A Car Engine Just Off And A knock On Our Door.. I open It And It was Luke He Gave me a Huge Smile and I Smiled Back.. Mom im going.. I Said. Ok just Dont Get Late going home.. Or Text me if Ya want to sleep in their house ok sweety My mom said. Ok mom bye i hug here and I hop in Lukes Car Oww BTW Luke sweety please look after her My mom wink and Luke Blushed Yes Mrs. L/N
Luke drive and we were out from the Neighborhood.  So Luke where is Bryce House I asked Umm not far from your  Neighborhood He respond and only Looking On The Straight.  Cause His Driving.. We Talked and My Stomach Growled. I blushed Of Embarassment.  Luke Laugh.. Even im driving Your really are cute.. Luke Said I blushed.. We can Grab A Lunch If ya Like He said And I Nod Luke Drive To Olive Garden. He Park The Car and We Head Inside.. Welcome to Olive Garden.  What order Would You like To Pick You LoveBirds..I blushed When The Cashier Said.  Ummm Were Bestfriends Luke said and I see Luke waa Blushing too Putting His Hand Behind His Neck.. Can i have Blueberry Pancakes (IDK The Food in Olive Garden Cause im in The Philippines So Yeah) With Bread Sticks I said.. And me I'll have Chicken with  Mushroom gravy and Olive Rice (Im sorry to people who goes to Olive Garden CAUSE IDK Ok) We sit and The Order came and we Eat and Talk. Y/N can i ask you something? Luke Ask what is it? I said.. Umm Do you have a Boyfriend He awkwardly said that and looking away Ummn No why? I Said Well in just Curious Luke Said. And Y/N I like you and If you dont pick me.. I Promise I will always be there for You..

//I hope ya like the Chapter//

Marcel: 🎶Come on down to Olive Garden to Your Free Breadsticks🎶 *Dances And Sings*

Author: That a catchy song i like it

Ohm: I agree

Delirious: Vote, Comment and FOLLOW