Chapter- 13 A Gang?

//Time Skip Summer//

//Y/n POV//

School Already End.. And Its Summer I wonder What Plans I Have.. I lay Down on the Coach And Watch some Anime.. (If you hate my idea think other else then anime) And i felt My Phone Buzzed I open and I look it was Craig Message me.

Craig: Hey Do you have Plans today

Y/N: Now you mention It No

Craig: Thats GREAT well Me Tyler Are gonna hang at the park Wanna Come

Y/N: Yeah Sure But can I Bring One Of Our Friends Too

Craig: Yeah Sure See ya at 1 ok

Y/N: Ok

I message Luna

Y/N:Hey Luna Wanna Come to the Park at 1

Luna: Yeah Sure Im gonna Prepare myself and Go to You House..

Y/N: Great Yeah Me Too See Ya

//??? POV//

Mmmm Great This was According To Plan Luna.. I said.. Yes Sir She Responed. Text me If Your There I said.. Yes Sir. She Responed.. I Ended my Call.. Hehehe The Banana Bus Squad/Crew Will Have A Fight hahhahah.

//Y/N POV//

I hear I Knock On The Door And It was Luna.. Hey Ready to Go She Said With a Smile.. Yeah Ready As I Ever Be I responsed..

//Time Skip At The Park// (Sorry Really Lazy)

We Saw Tyler And Craig Together.. And we Wave at Them And They See us They wave as Well.. Hey Luna and Y/N Tyler Said.. Hey Guys Luna And I said At The same Time.. Anyhow Wanna Go grab Ice Cream Craig Said.. Yeah Sure.. I responsed.. We Walk to A Near By Ice Cream Parlor While We Were walking Towards The Ice Cream Parlor.. We talk some Random stuff and Plans for the Summer..

Then I see I blink Of my Eye That Tyler And Craig Were Knock Out.. I Freak Out.. And Then my Nose and Mouth Was covered By A Rag.. I smell a Weird Aroma Of It.

"Hi Y/N"

Then I Passed Out..

//Tyler POV//

I wake Up on Room.. I look around and I saw Craig.. Hey Craig Ya Ok. I said Yeah im Fine.  Where we..?? Craig Said.. I dont know I lied.. I know This Place this is Nanners Base.. FUCKING KNEW IT.. Luna Might Set us Up.. Were siblings But when were in our crew.. shes my Rival. but in school we act like good Siblings.. Even at Home.. We look after too each Other.. but Why.. Why she do this to me.Is it Because i Quit.. . I snapped off Cause Craig was Waving His Hand On My Face.. Hey You ok you seem to know this place.. Craig Said Shit He Knows im Lying.. Ok Craig To be honest I know This Place.. I Respond.. I know its Nanners Craig said. How do you know.. I said Suprised. Well Tyler You know sometimes i can read your mind.. Craig said.. And We are Members In the Banana Bus Squad He Said. I face Palmed How Can I Not Remember..

//??? POV//

You did your Mission Well Luna.. I said.. Heh that Was My Job Sir She Said while Playing Her Knife i Gave Her in Christmas.. I Didnt Expect That The Two Member Of The Squad/Crew Will be Captured As well.. I said.. Pretty Well Lets Start Of Sending A Video To The Squad/Crew Shall We.. I said Luna Nodded and Left with Her Mask And Her Gun.. This was According to my Plan..

//Evan POV// (To many POVs WHOP WHOP)

I was in the Base With Marcel, Brian and Delirious. I was Using The Laptop to Research Something.. When I received a Video.. It said "Hello My Friends" I watch the Video and I was shocked.. Guys Come And Watch THIS! I said.. They Arrived And Watch The Vid..

Hello Banana Bus Squad/Crew.. I know Its Been A while We Ya Know Talk.. Hahah.. Anyway.. I have i Fellow MATES here.  That you might know..

And that We Saw Tyler, Craig And Y/N

I was about to Kidnap Y/N.. But i didnt expect This Two will be Here as well. Hahha..

SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE.. *Punched* Tyler said

Anyway I know You Love This Girl Right Here.. He Said while lifting Y/N Chin I think shes cute but a weakling i say so to myself..

LEAVE HER ALONE NANNERS Craig Yelled

Heh why Would I Shes a Beauty.. I can Train Her To be an Assassin.. Vanoss.. Our Game just already Started.. Hahha

The Video Ended.. I was Shocked.. Evan What are we gonna do Marcel Asked.. We are gonna Prepare a Fight..

//Im BBBBBAAACCCKKK hahhaha I Hope You Like The Chapter. I WENT THROUGH ALOT OF RESEARCH. but Really BYE.//

Nanners: Dont Forget to Vote

Max: Comment

Chilled: AND VOTE